i think the bids sent but teh website was playing up abit when i tried to send them so they might not have or might not be readable.

Im 1 hour passed deadline!!!

Im real sorry, but been movin the last days!!! - if my bids will not be accepted i think its fair enough - but hope you all can let it slipped this only time - sorry!!

Im 1 hour passed deadline!!!

Im real sorry, but been movin the last days!!! - if my bids will not be accepted i think its fair enough - but hope you all can let it slipped this only time - sorry!!

Its ok by me pal but its up to da man Jagginman

results after the spain-france match or at half time in case you were wondering

ROUND 7 (i think) - Spain and Sweden

GOALKEEPERS
P.Reina - MCFCKev 6.1 mil
V.Valdes - StephenMUFC 20 mil
MCFCKev 6.6 mil

DEFENDERS
G.Pique - gunnerboy29 20.9 mil
RiotAct 18 mil
S.Ramos - MCFCKev 27.8 mil
StephenMUFC 25 mil
A.Arbeloa - RiotAct 14 mil
MCFCKev 7.6 mil
J.Alba - gunnerboy29 15.3 mil
StephenMUFC/sammyt 15 mil
R.Albiol - RiotAct 14 mil
sammyt 5 mil
J.Olsson - NathWalker 6 mil
M.Olsson - gunnerboy29 15.3 mil
NathWalker 6 mil

MIDFIELDERS
C.Fabregas -StephenMUFC 30 mil
MCFCKev 24.6 mil
Xavi - MCFCKev 24.6 mil
killer1508 13.1 mil
A.Iniesta - RiotAct 27 mil
MCFCKev 26 mil
S.Busquets - StephenMUFC 25 mil
sammyt 10 mil
J.Mata - sammyt 20 mil
RiotAct 16 mil
D.Silva - sammyt 30 mil
bruceyboy97 12 mil
X.Alonso - RiotAct 22 mil
MCFCKev 16.2 mil
Jesus Navas - MCFCKev 14.6 mil
gunnerboy29 13.4 mil
S.Larsson - sammyt 15 mil
StephenMUFC 10 mil

STRIKERS
Z.Imbrahimovic - RiotAct 28 mil
StephenMUFC 25 mil
J.Elmander - lordtom 6 mil
F.Torres - RiotAct 19 mil
bruceyboy97 12 mil
F.Llorente - sammyt 25 mil
StephenMUFC 20 mil

REBIDS
DF - J.Periera - lordtom 13 mil

MCFCKEV YOU ARE IN DEBT BY -£29.7 MILLION
IN LIGHT OF THIS, TRADES BETWEEN PLAYERS ARE NOW OPEN AND ALLOWED UNTIL I SAY IT HAS CLOSED (I WILL GIVE A WARNING BEFOREHAND)
TO TRADE, SIMPLY SEND PMs BETWEEN EACH OTHER, AND WHEN THE RELEVANT DEALS ARE MADE, POST IT HERE , WITH ONE OF YOU POSTING AND THE OTHER ONE "LIKING" THE POST TO SHOW IT HAS BEEN DONE

LOL!!! Lads ill put a list up that im willing to trade soon, dont bother PM'ing me till i do that

Edit: Who got Casillas

Last edited:
Got **** i been overspending this round - is open for trading and selling just pm me!

Btw - 3 round left right? (Ukraine & Russia, the u21 round and the trainer round??

Below is all the players im willing to trade, the prices below is just what i paid for no particular relevance.

DF - Phillipe Mexes - 14 million
DF - G.Maniatis - 1.6 million

MF - Keith Andrews - 0.1 million
MF - E.Polanski - 1.1 million
MF - W.Sneijder - 36 million
MF - K.Katsourinis - 1.6 million

ST - Thomas Muller - 19.5 million

Cheers lads, also Jagginman how will this extra round of players work to fill our squads up. There have been lots of players not mentioned that are at the Euro's so how will prices work also?

LOL!!! Lads ill put a list up that im willing to trade soon, dont bother PM'ing me till i do that

Edit: Who got Casillas

Nobody made a bid for casillias, i was shocked too to be honest :O

Below is all the players im willing to trade, the prices below is just what i paid for no particular relevance.

DF - Phillipe Mexes - 14 million
DF - G.Maniatis - 1.6 million

MF - Keith Andrews - 0.1 million
MF - E.Polanski - 1.1 million
MF - W.Sneijder - 36 million
MF - K.Katsourinis - 1.6 million

ST - Thomas Muller - 19.5 million

Cheers lads, also Jagginman how will this extra round of players work to fill our squads up. There have been lots of players not mentioned that are at the Euro's so how will prices work also?

I was thinking of me just putting in random U19 players for any positions that you feel back-up is needed for, especially seeing as funds are low and there's one round plus a round for managers left

unless there are better ideas?

I was thinking of me just putting in random U19 players for any positions that you feel back-up is needed for, especially seeing as funds are low and there's one round plus a round for managers left

unless there are better ideas?

I maent a round where we can bid for injured aplayers that did not go to Euro's, other players at euro's but not on lists and also any other players that should have gone to euro's but did'nt and you see if they are worthy.

Cool, got my defence sorted, massive overbid on olsson though :p

Desperately need some wingers and strikers as well

Last edited:
I maent a round where we can bid for injured aplayers that did not go to Euro's, other players at euro's but not on lists and also any other players that should have gone to euro's but did'nt and you see if they are worthy.

Now that would be cool, can't even imagine the overbidding for Baines. :)