Cheers Jagginmann, just wanted to ask you if I could have this DB once you have set it all up mate?

Wilshere going to sammyt in a swap for Blaszczykowski and £10m

trade with nathwalker £10m + Blaszczykowski for Wilshere

EDIT: looks like you beat me to it by about 2 seconds.

gary cahill to sammyt from nathwalker for 12.5mil, it was agreed last night but put on hold as i was hoping to hear back from gunnerboy about cleverley and jones before the deadline but i don't think he's been online.

gary cahill to sammyt from nathwalker for 12.5mil, it was agreed last night but put on hold as i was hoping to hear back from gunnerboy about cleverley and jones before the deadline but i don't think he's been online.

I'll give that particular trade until MONDAY to be confirmed by gunnerboy otherwise it will be cancelled

Ok, I NEED position requests from everyone BY MONDAY AT THE LATEST

Otherwise I will need to guess

NathWalker
StephenMUFC
MCFCKev
Killer1508
you are fine

Sorry lads, as I'm on holiday it's quite difficult to get on the net.

Ive now responded to sammyt and sent my required positions

Ok i think ive done everyone's teams, if there are any mistakes let me know ASAP as I am now working on the db itself so we can start :D

Given each team a £5 million kit sponsor deal that is renewed every year at a fixed value (will constantly update you all)

Completed LordTom's team, will aim to do sammyt's and NathWalker's by the end of today

If anyone can find out how to do the prize money on editor it would be appreciated as I can't seem to find it :/

Also are we going to have a Cup tournament as well as the league?

Have only been polishing details of the database today due to lack of time, it all looks solid so far and I can work towards adding more teams tomorrow

Yea we need a cup tourney too mate, but as for the ediiting side of things i cant help I dont touch that stuff.

we should have a knockout cup tourney like the fa cup and maybe a cup with a group stage first in a similar way to how the euro's work depending on if we've got the numbers or if it would cause too many games in the season.

from memory, prize money is under nation rules, then the league/ cup you want to set it on and i think it's got it's own tab up the top somewhere, about 3rd or 4th in.

Sorry but I am going to be away for a week (maybe longer) to deal with an ongoing issue in regards to my health.

Oh hope its not to serious mate. I hope all goes well and see you soon mate :)

Before i went on vacation you said you would automatic add u21 players.. cant i at least get backs and wingers..

Hope you are allright; send my best regards..

Last edited: