I need GK/DR/DL/MC(playmaker)/AML and maybe a good DC :))
I have ruslan rotan,kuyt,tomas necid,cassano or khedira available for trade and 10-17mil available so if anyone is interested in a trade just send me a pm

SALE

anyone want P.Pogrebnyek, R.Pavlyuchenko, Helder Postiga, Nikica Jelavic, R.Shirokov, Michal Kadlec, W.Bourma, Mario Mandzukic? they are going for more than half of what i bought them for!

SALE

anyone want P.Pogrebnyek, R.Pavlyuchenko, Helder Postiga, Nikica Jelavic, R.Shirokov, Michal Kadlec, W.Bourma, Mario Mandzukic? they are going for more than half of what i bought them for!

Ill take Mandzukic,Postiga,Kadlec and Jelavic.

i'm looking to sell these 2 players:

J.Blaszczykowski
Niko Kranjcar

seeing as everyone seems to be in need of wingers then i'd be looking to sell for 15million each or the pair for 25 mil.

i'm looking to sell these 2 players:

J.Blaszczykowski
Niko Kranjcar

seeing as everyone seems to be in need of wingers then i'd be looking to sell for 15million each or the pair for 25 mil.

i still need to sell these 2 to make money and can price them at 10mil each, even if that sounds slightly too much for what you're prepared to pay then make me an offer and we can work out a deal.

BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :D

DEADLINE IS 9PM FOR ANY TRADES TO BE COMPLETED, OR FOR PMs TO BE SENT TO ME ABOUT SELLING A PLAYER BACK TO ME FOR HALF THE PRICE YOU PAID

Welcome back mate, how was Wales?

As for positions go I have now signed a left winger that can play left back and a right back that can play left wing. Still need a striker tho and could do with a back up CB i guess but ill let you decide what yer think i need to feel mate.

Traps Army Final Squad

Goalkeepers:

Victor Valdes
Pepe Reina
????????????

Defenders

Fabio Coentrao
Ferreira Pepe
Andrey Anyukov
Younel Kaboul
Kadlec
???????