Jake89's World Cup Betting Thread

Jake89

FM or Revision? Hmm.....
Reaction score
Hi guys, thought I would start a betting thread to post any bets you have made, won or lost on the World Cup so far, or are going to make.

Here you can post any wins you have had, how much, what on etc, and also any information or advice you wish to offer to other readers for example, a bet you have put on which you think is really good odds for the likelihood of it occuring.

Here's some I have place so far:

£1.85 on Villa/Spain at 14/1 = £26
£2.00 on Holland to win at 9/1 = £20
£2.00 on Germany to win at 14/1 = £30
£0.50 on Tevez to win best player at 66/1 = £33
£0.50 on Mexico to make Final at 66/1 = £33
£0.50 on Podolski/Germany at 200/1 = £100
£0.50 on Kaka/Brazil at 80/1 = £40
£1 on Kaka golden boot at 33/1 = £33
£0.50 on Aguero/Argentina at 66/1 = £33
£1 on Robinho/Brazil at 80/1 = £80
£1 on Fabiano/Brazil at 25/1 = £25
£1 on RVP/Holland at 50/1 = £50
£1 on RVP at 18/1 = £18
£2 on Klose at 25/1 = £50
£2.50 on Gomez at 40/1 = £100
£2.50 on Robinho at 40/1 = £100

Also, I have already won over £160 this World Cup, from 3 accumulators. One came in last night for £130 and included: Argentina win, Germany win, Holland win, South Korea win, Mexico South Africa draw, England USA draw and Italy Paraguay draw. Very tense last 30 minutes for me!!

For today I have Maicon to score first Brazil to win 3-0 at 95/1, I would say this is worth a £1 for any gamblers, and an accumulator of Slovakia, Ivory Coast Portugal draw, Chile, Spain and Uruguay which pays around 20/1.

Look forward to hearing what bets you have placed :)

£1 on Fabiano/Brazil at 25/1 = £25
£1 on RVP/Holland at 50/1 = £50

Got those on mate!

Where are these odds from?

Holland / Germany final put a quid on for 50 return aswell

BET365 :)

Think Fabiano has a great chance if he can grab a couple of goals in todays game. Van Persie missed the opportunity to open his account but that was their hardest group game, hopefully he can get a few against Japan or Cameroon! Got anymore on?

I got a few mate, cant remember though, 1st time ive really done any bets!

Got New Zealand on a cheeky 25 p bet because I had that left on my account haha. Will win me a few quid if they win today!

Thats not a bad bet at all!

Spain & Villa - £5 @ 16/1

My accumulator - £5 bet pays £93.43
England win vs Slovenia
Argentina win vs Nigeria
Holland win vs Japan
Italy win vs New Zealand
Brazil win vs Ivory Coast
Portugal win vs North Korea
USA win vs Algeria
Spain win vs Chile

£5 bet pays £93.43

Thats a pretty nice accumulator, should all come in. Might put some money on that, but Argentina have already beat Nigeria so might come down a bit.

Haha unlucky mate. Check this one I got on:

Slovakia and New Zealand draw
Ivory Coast to beat Portugal
Chile to beat Honduras
Spain to beat Switzerland
South Africa and Paraguay to draw

£1 on pays £73

Haha unlucky mate. Check this one I got on:

Slovakia and New Zealand draw
Ivory Coast to beat Portugal
Chile to beat Honduras
Spain to beat Switzerland
South Africa and Paraguay to draw

£1 on pays £73

S.A to draw with Paraguay or Uraguay?

Decent bet there though!

Spain/Fabiano, can't remember the odds but I put a fiver on it. Also put 15 quid on spain to win, got 5/1 for that :)

It was to draw with Uruguay yeh not Paraguay :p It's lost now anyway, Ivory Coast drew with Portugal :(

£10 - Spain/Torres :28/1
£10 - Germany : 14.1
£2 - Serbia

Have 50p on Maicon to score first Brazil to win 3-0, come on Brazil!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Going to go for Chile, Spain and the draw in the South Africa Uruguay game. Hoping it will pay around 10/1.

I didn't win a single penny so far :(. And I didn't even bet on certain players to score goals. **** :(

Get on Asamoah Gyan E/W to be Top Scorer lads! I have £5 e/w on him!

You might laugh but you can get 100/1 atm and he already has one goal. If you do him each way you can get 1/4 odds 1,2,3,4. So thats 25/1 to be in the top four and I reckon that he only needs another 3 goals to secure a top four spot and with Ghana looking like getting through the group he had another 3 games at least!

I have also done:
Holland to win at 10/1
Portugal to win at 33/1
Finalists to be Holland/Spain
Messi Top scorer 12/1

Hope use get on Gyan ;)