Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing **** :'( My young'uns need to growww

Interesting to note that the league is panning out very differently to all of my tests.

None of my tests involved your chosen formation, i left it to the *** Man, coincidence?

YEAH F***** HILARIOUS!

Knew my team would falter after pwning the tests :(

Good stuff..

Jake can you chance from a 4-1-3-2 to 3 AM's please (A)

Making my way to 0 points :wub:

Doing alright, 4th so far. Come on lads, we can get promotion!

Oh dear can i leave my tactics to assistant please as Im failing

Top of the league :D but dumped out of both cups ^^)

|My teams to be doing nicely, even claimed a PL scalp in the Cup:)

Pleased this is working well Jake, TBH, I thought you would fail spectacularly, but you proved me wrong. Deserved praise for you :wub:

Just loaded the save. I'm Spanish and speak Bangla? oO) And no wonder I'm doing ****, my keeper is broken and has been since August.

Just loaded the save. I'm Spanish and speak Bangla? oO) And no wonder I'm doing ****, my keeper is broken and has been since August.

Yeah most of the managers seem to have Spanish and Portuguese nationality, i think it's because i used a manager profile from a previous save.

If everyone feels the languages thing is a major thing i can FMRTE your managers to speak English if you like?

Most managers atm speak Spanish Portuguese and Bangla i think.

When's the semi for the Auction Cup? Go on lads!
And in the league I'm mid-table, not bad.
Quick question, is all the money left over useless now?

Yeah most of the managers seem to have Spanish and Portuguese nationality, i think it's because i used a manager profile from a previous save.

If everyone feels the languages thing is a major thing i can FMRTE your managers to speak English if you like?

Most managers atm speak Spanish Portuguese and Bangla i think.

I speak plenty of useful languages, think I've got Bangla, English, Spanish and maybe Portuguese. Did you replace the Bangladeshi league for this game?

Nice my teams doing well... all got decent PA aswll so more to come

I speak plenty of useful languages, think I've got Bangla, English, Spanish and maybe Portuguese. Did you replace the Bangladeshi league for this game?

Indeed i did. Your reserve team is full of Bangladeshi regens if you look.

Also for an as yet unknown reason, the winner of the auction cup seems to qualify for the asian presidents cup.

It shouldn't be a problem, but if i can use FMRTE to stop it/remove the team from the cup, i shall.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

When's the semi for the Auction Cup? Go on lads!
And in the league I'm mid-table, not bad.
Quick question, is all the money left over useless now?

The money that was left over will be injected into club funds next season, im hoping it will be assigned to competition win bonuses as a transfer budget is essentially useless.

Why was I deducted 6 points?!

You still had 23 players in your squad despite me setting numerous trading deadlines.

I removed two -7 PA players with low CA's from your squad and deducted 3 points for each one.

Status
Not open for further replies.