Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a walrus Adam, a clear advantage in size to the rest of us:p

looking good in the semi-final of the main cup and third in the league. :)

Usually I am bottom of the second division :(

Bony & Sam are epic

Game holidaying through to end of season 1 now. :)

I'm at work now pal.

I'll text you all the relevant info.

OK i'm getting crash dumps every 6 weeks due to the build up of news in each managers inbox.

Which means i have to holiday for a month or so, then go to the news or each manager and mark it as read. Then hoilday for another month etc etc.

Obviously this will slow me down as i can't leave the game running whilst I'm afk.

Due to the mod trip which starts tommorow, i doubt there will be an update until Monday.

OK i'm getting crash dumps every 6 weeks due to the build up of news in each managers inbox.

Which means i have to holiday for a month or so, then go to the news or each manager and mark it as read. Then hoilday for another month etc etc.

Obviously this will slow me down as i can't leave the game running whilst I'm afk.

Due to the mod trip which starts tommorow, i doubt there will be an update until Monday.

jheez that's time consuming...I reckon you should retire 10 of the **** teams managers ^^)

Jake, why don't you just have 1 manager who is unattached?

Goes quickly and less news messages.

Just saw this, and seen that my £100million signing isn't anywhere near the top scorers in the league. Haha.

Traore is doing well and I am in the semi's of the cup! :D

Get in United.

Jake, why don't you just have 1 manager who is unattached?

Goes quickly and less news messages.

Becasue if there isn't a human in charge, then the clubs start signing other players on frees.

I'll work on it when i get home, shouldn't be a major issue.

Becasue if there isn't a human in charge, then the clubs start signing other players on frees.

I'll work on it when i get home, shouldn't be a major issue.

Would transfer embargoes work?

Jake you are a failure.
I go away for a week and not even a single update.
I suppose it is nothing new.

nah seriously could you not just edit their subscriptions ( i know it would take a while)

Jake you are a failure.
I go away for a week and not even a single update.
I suppose it is nothing new.

nah seriously could you not just edit their subscriptions ( i know it would take a while)

I was away also..... HELLO?!!? MOD MEET UP?!?! How did you miss that you sausage?

I have removed all subscriptions from all managers, but they still get news items, which during long holiday stints slows the game down until it eventually crashes.

Tommorow after work i will look into embargos, bit silly of me not to notice this in testing, but the only long term tests i did involved a single human manager, therefore not as much news.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.