Votes: 44 69.8%
  • It doesn't look very useful

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Yes it fixed the computer issue I was having

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • No I am still having problems with my game

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters
Hey, having real problem with crash dump 11.3.0f178533. I've tried loads of things to try and sort it out, but to no avail. Hoping there's someone who's had this problem who's managed to fix it. FM did run fine for months, but this problem has sprung out of nowhere and is really irritating. As I say, I've read through numerous forums and been to the SI website where there doesn't seem to be a real answer either. Many thanks to anyone who may be able to help. Think it's the same problem as 'Hopnut'.

Hey, having real problem with crash dump 11.3.0f178533. I've tried loads of things to try and sort it out, but to no avail. Hoping there's someone who's had this problem who's managed to fix it. FM did run fine for months, but this problem has sprung out of nowhere and is really irritating. As I say, I've read through numerous forums and been to the SI website where there doesn't seem to be a real answer either. Many thanks to anyone who may be able to help. Think it's the same problem as 'Hopnut'.

Have you checked out the crash dumps thread?

hello there.
i have an issue when i start a match in 3 d.it start ups and then in a few seconds.it just freezes and my pc is stuck.i have to restart the pc then.my pc spects are
intel 2500k processor
p7h67 m-pro motherboard
6 G ram
ati hd 6970 videocard
windows 7 64 bit

I have updated my vidiocard drivers.java,dirext x and i have fm patch 1.3 and my version is the cd one.and i have tried to disable crowd,player names,... and them turn them one one by one.Nothing helps.i am playing other games as well and there everything runs good on max graph settings. (the witcher 2,cyris 2) any help please?

hello there.
i have an issue when i start a match in 3 d.it start ups and then in a few seconds.it just freezes and my pc is stuck.i have to restart the pc then.my pc spects are
intel 2500k processor
p7h67 m-pro motherboard
6 G ram
ati hd 6970 videocard
windows 7 64 bit

I have updated my vidiocard drivers.java,dirext x and i have fm patch 1.3 and my version is the cd one.and i have tried to disable crowd,player names,... and them turn them one one by one.Nothing helps.i am playing other games as well and there everything runs good on max graph settings. (the witcher 2,cyris 2) any help please?

tried reinstalling the game mate?

Hi my issue is that during a match, anytime I go to the main tactics screen to change width/defensive line/,etc. and then go back to TV view, the game becomes choppy. This also happens after halftime when you are forced to go the tactics screen. Also if I ever switch programs (to itunes, firefox, etc.) during a match, even if the match is paused, the game becomes extremely choppy. The first half always plays fine and everything not during the match, i.e. going day by day throughout the game is just fine. I am using the 2D classic view during matches.
My specs are as follows:
AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 640 Processor
3.0 GHz Performance Rated at: 6 GHz
4.0 GB RAM
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition (build 7600), 64-bit
ATI Radeon HD 5570

Hi my issue is that during a match, anytime I go to the main tactics screen to change width/defensive line/,etc. and then go back to TV view, the game becomes choppy. This also happens after halftime when you are forced to go the tactics screen. Also if I ever switch programs (to itunes, firefox, etc.) during a match, even if the match is paused, the game becomes extremely choppy. The first half always plays fine and everything not during the match, i.e. going day by day throughout the game is just fine. I am using the 2D classic view during matches.
My specs are as follows:
AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 640 Processor
3.0 GHz Performance Rated at: 6 GHz
4.0 GB RAM
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition (build 7600), 64-bit
ATI Radeon HD 5570

Have you tried all the steps in the OP to try and fix it? update drivers, reinstall game etc

Yes I have. I updated the drivers, etc.
Have read that a fix would be to change game speed, but that doesn't help either.
Have tried different save games, am using the latest patch, use steam, etc.

Know the desktop isn't getting to hot. Its very odd because the game runs perfectly
before halftime.

Yes I have. I updated the drivers, etc.
Have read that a fix would be to change game speed, but that doesn't help either.
Have tried different save games, am using the latest patch, use steam, etc.

Know the desktop isn't getting to hot. Its very odd because the game runs perfectly
before halftime.

how do you know? Have you monitored them?

I don't know exact temperatures, but I always keep the fans clean and the CPU usage never above 55 %, so I would assume the temperature wouldnt be that high? I mean during a match the CPU usage is below 33%. I will install the program in the OP to get an exact number
EDIT----- Max CPU temp when running the game was 34*C

Last edited:
you tried reinstalling the whole of steam and then FM too to have a completely fresh start? Make sure you delete all traces of FM (in My Documents too) and remember the back up anything you want to keep

The only reason I haven't done that is because I have over 5 gigs worth of files I need to copy and keep and would hope that isn't necessary. Is it very likely that a new install will indeed solve the problem?

The only reason I haven't done that is because I have over 5 gigs worth of files I need to copy and keep and would hope that isn't necessary. Is it very likely that a new install will indeed solve the problem?

hmmmm I wouldn't say it would definetly solve the issue, it's just a possible solution I can think of. I'll try and think of more. Has this just started happening your issue?

updated OP with a possible solution to fix a corrupted save file :)

Alright people?
Laterly i have noticed that my TAB key doesnt work on fm editor....e.g when creating a player i can't tab between boxes whilst doing attributes etc....
Anyone got any ideas whats wrong?
Many Thanks

Alright people?
Laterly i have noticed that my TAB key doesnt work on fm editor....e.g when creating a player i can't tab between boxes whilst doing attributes etc....
Anyone got any ideas whats wrong?
Many Thanks

Is it just that program that the Tab key doesn't work with? Has it worked before with the editor? Try looking in the settings somewhere. I'm no expert with the editor so don't know if you cab use the Tab key

I am has query.
Regards loading up the sound pack for FM2010:
"* Next, goto the location above (C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data) and then right-click and 'paste' it into the above location."
I've got C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\
crash dumps
db
editor data
filters
games
matches
schedules
skins
sounds
tactics

Which is the "data" referring to?
I'm probably just being a bit of a nancy, but I'm on a S.G. that I'd rather not vertically fornicate. :D

I am has query.
Regards loading up the sound pack for FM2010:
"* Next, goto the location above (C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data) and then right-click and 'paste' it into the above location."
I've got C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\
crash dumps
db
editor data
filters
games
matches
schedules
skins
sounds
tactics

Which is the "data" referring to?
I'm probably just being a bit of a nancy, but I'm on a S.G. that I'd rather not vertically fornicate. :D

don't really understand what you're asking :S

File name.
example gave FM2010\data... which I don't have.
So is "db" or "editor data" the same thing, or just plop it in the FM2010 folder as is?

File name.
example gave FM2010\data... which I don't have.
So is "db" or "editor data" the same thing, or just plop it in the FM2010 folder as is?

are you asking how to download a sound file. Download and put it C/programs/FootballManager2011/data/sounds/default what file are you downloading? you should have a data folder there