Votes: 44 69.8%
  • It doesn't look very useful

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Yes it fixed the computer issue I was having

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • No I am still having problems with my game

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters
fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.......this is the error it shows when i try to run it......please can u help???

just started happening or same thing since u had game? What are your computer specs? Have you tried reinstalling? Have you tried any of the solutions in the OP?

.......just started happenin....was runnin perfectly earlier......then had a crash n the message came.......i reinstalled it n also rebooted the pc....that didnt help either

.......just started happenin....was runnin perfectly earlier......then had a crash n the message came.......i reinstalled it n also rebooted the pc....that didnt help either

what did the crash say?

.....well the crash was memory dumps or something......the blue screen came on.........then my memory card got damaged....had to replace it wid a new one....:/

blue screen suggests some kind of hardware failure. What do you mean 'memory card'? Hard drive (where stuff is saved)? And now the game doesn't work with the new hard drive?

Hi i have recently got my computer fixed however when it came bak i was unable to work FM11.. or FM10.... ive tried downloadin from steam... installin it via cd... doing that verify thing on steam etc.... pretty much tired most things i can think of..... what happens is when i click play.... the mouse curser turns to a loadin button then nothin happens.... does it all the time.... the odd occasion it loads and then crashes..... i douno whats up with it..... i run windows ultimate.... and have all the spec to be able to play the game....if you could help would be much appreciated thanks... jon

Hi i have recently got my computer fixed however when it came bak i was unable to work FM11.. or FM10.... ive tried downloadin from steam... installin it via cd... doing that verify thing on steam etc.... pretty much tired most things i can think of..... what happens is when i click play.... the mouse curser turns to a loadin button then nothin happens.... does it all the time.... the odd occasion it loads and then crashes..... i douno whats up with it..... i run windows ultimate.... and have all the spec to be able to play the game....if you could help would be much appreciated thanks... jon

tried reinstalling the game? Tried reinstalling steam altogether? Update graphics drivers?

.....sorry i meant thr RAM card......1gb ram card....i got a new one n still it wont work....

.....sorry i meant thr RAM card......1gb ram card....i got a new one n still it wont work....

are you still getting crash dumps or blue screens despite the new RAM?

Hey man,sorry for wasting your time though PM!
Here's the problem:
My speakers do not work properly!When i plug them in,a message appears on the bottom right coner of my pc which says "connected" after 3-4 secs a similar message appears saying "not connected"
As a result i am unable to have sound on youtube videos,unable to listen to music on my pc!
Any thoughts on how to solve it?
Thanks in advance!

Hey man,sorry for wasting your time though PM!
Here's the problem:
My speakers do not work properly!When i plug them in,a message appears on the bottom right coner of my pc which says "connected" after 3-4 secs a similar message appears saying "not connected"
As a result i am unable to have sound on youtube videos,unable to listen to music on my pc!
Any thoughts on how to solve it?
Thanks in advance!

Have a look on your PC manufacturer's page online (here is Dell's page: Drivers & Downloads) and update your Audio driver, that might help

Have you tried other speakers?

I have tried 3 different sets of speakers!
Btw,thank you for your answere,i will try that!

I presume all 3 sets of speakers you have tried work fine on other computers?

I presume all 3 sets of speakers you have tried work fine on other computers?
Exactly!I have tried all 3 to my friends desktop and they are fine!
Actually i just run "MicrosoftFixitAudioPlayback.exe" and it says that the sound device(in greek,i do not know how it is in english)
is not connected!

Vist,UNFORTUNATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you click start and then go to control panel and then Hardware and sound and then click sound does it say there are speakers there?

If you click start and then go to control panel and then Hardware and sound and then click sound does it say there are speakers there?
No,it says there are not!
Also there is an option which is greyed out!It is a button that says "set a default device".Maybe that helps you a little