James Wright - The Story of an American Football Star (Discussion Thread)

I've read through the thread and I can see why people are dissing it.. It's not the most exciting read ever.. Or is it meant to drag out?

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

"He remained with her until he was 7 when his parent's took him back to the States, but not after he got Irish citizenship. "
What is this? Surely if his Grandmother is an Irish citizen then he automatically is.. Saying he got an Irish citizenship doesn't make sense.. Surely that's the last thing on a 7 year olds mind.

well,im sure when i was 7,citizenship would have been the first thing on my mind :p

i like the bhutan thread a lot,keep it up;)

:). I can take criticism. But I don't need people always up my *** either :p. I appreciate the bout of support from ya kevdo, and let the story get time to pan out. I can imagine I will go to a major club at some point, but I won't just hop around because it's fun or nothing. It's a story and I will play it out as such. I will also take suggestions or anything.

If you guys have an idea you wanna see enacted or played out then say so, maybe I'll use it.

how bout the youngster breaks into the 1st team but gets played out of position to accommadate biggar name players,subsequently his performance drops and frustration kicks in leading to confrontation with the coach?
Might be a **** suggestion? but a suggestion nonetheless!

Not a bad suggestion, I had something like that on my mind. Maybe he just leaves LA all together, heads to Europe on a whim and hooks up with like a Blue Square squad or something. Not really sure how it will all pan out yet.