*Jamess* Easter Fifa Competiton (PS3 Only)

Everybody gets a decent team except from me :eek:
Will add my group tonight when I'm on

Real Madrid 3 (Ronaldo x 3) Manchester United 2 (Rooney, Berbatov)

Lost to Raphael JUST because I pressed X instead of square :mad:
Manchester United 2 - 3 Real Madrid
Berbatov C.Ronaldo (3x)
Rooney

Hoping to win the next two games..
Anyone from group 1 online while my PS3's on?

Anybody in Group 1 wanna play in about 20 mins?

Won against Sid! Two late goals too :D
Manchester United 2 - 0 Arsenal
W.Rooney
D.Fletcher
He did play with ten men though

Arsenal (me) 0 - 2 Man U (sidgurung)
Rooney
Fletcher

He scored in the 89th minute so i gave up and he scored again :p. If only i hadn't got a red card......

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Raphael , i'll play you

Anyone in Group 2 who I haven't played I will play you tomorrow.

Arsenal (me) 0 - 2 Man U (sidgurung)
Rooney
Fletcher

He scored in the 89th minute so i gave up and he scored again :p. If only i hadn't got a red card......

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Raphael , i'll play you

Add my psn rafman97 and invite me

Won against Sid! Two late goals too :D
Manchester United 2 - 0 Arsenal
W.Rooney
D.Fletcher
He did play with ten men though

Arsenal are ****, they just dive everywhere on FIFA

Beware Sid.. Raphael's good.
He only won against me because I pressed X and passed it STRAIGHT TO RONALDO :mad:

I need to L2 Finish

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

I beat Sid 3-0 on penalties. Will this count as a victory to me or will we need to replay the game?

Arsenal 0 - 0 Real Madrid

He actually won on penalties but i don't know if it counts + i just got FIFA and i dont understand the new penalty way (i didnt score any)

Good game anyway, he probably deseverved to win but i blocked like 40 of his shots :p

Arsenal 0 - 0 Real Madrid

He actually won on penalties but i don't know if it counts + i just got FIFA and i dont understand the new penalty way (i didnt score any)

Good game anyway, he probably deseverved to win but i blocked like 40 of his shots :p

You did. Coz of that I will reply our game. Not even sure penatly victories our allowed in a group game.

Beware Sid.. Raphael's good.
He only won against me because I pressed X and passed it STRAIGHT TO RONALDO :mad:

yeah, he was good but my defence was bonerific and blocked all of his shots :wub: