*Jamess* Easter Fifa Competiton (PS3 Only)

I need to L2 Finish

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

I beat Sid 3-0 on penalties. Will this count as a victory to me or will we need to replay the game?
The score was 0-0 so it counts as a draw.

You did. Coz of that I will reply our game. Not even sure penatly victories our allowed in a group game.

Sorry, can't play now as its dinner, maybe later or tomorrow, What do you mean by 'You did.'?

EDIT: ok, its a draw, have to beat the beast guy to have a chance of not being relegated, but he looks pretty good :S

Sorry, can't play now as its dinner, maybe later or tomorrow, What do you mean by 'You did.'?

EDIT: ok, its a draw, have to beat the beast guy to have a chance of not being relegated, but he looks pretty good :S

I have 4 points. Other Sid has 3. L3east will probs get 9, he rocks.

Group 1:
Inter Milan-8
Real Madrid-5
Manchester United-3
Arsenal-2

Group 2:
Barcelona-9 (Go through as group champions)
Chelsea-6 (Go through as group runner up)
FC Schalke 04-1
Tottenham-1

Last edited:
Group 2 anyone?

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

That a no then?

Alright Dallas.. VM me on here or something first though..

I'll add you now as I'm online.

Anyone in Group 2 want a game?

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Chelsea 1-4 Barcelona
Drogba------Inesta, Villa(2), Pedro

Well done DMF.

if you play DMF hes a hack watchout ;)

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

and james your so biased why do you give me one of the worst teams

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

i was away to score on the 90th min then the ref blows his whistle

spurs 0 - 3 barca
messi villa pedro

I'm a hack? :$

Battered you both, deserved both wins.. Only got one more player to play, looking forward to winning this tournament (6)

[/COLOR]and james your so biased why do you give me one of the worst teams

I am not biased. Tottenham was number 5. Number 5 was the number you choose.

Battered you both, deserved both wins.. Only got one more player to play, looking forward to winning this tournament (6)
You deserved the win. I weren't at my best today.

I need to beat dazamfc to stand the chance of going through.

Manchester United 2-3 Inter Milan - Berbatov, Rooney - Pazzini, Eto'o, Milito

There's no way I can get through now :'(
Good luck to everyone else!!

Need to play dazamfc to finish my group matches..

Need to play dazamfc to finish my group matches..

So do me and *Dallas* to finish our games. I sent him a vm saying if he doesn't play at least one game by tomorrow he will be removed and I will look for someone else to replace him.