Liverpool
APPERANCES
(Before 2012/13 season)
Goals: 5
INTERNATIONAL APPERANCES:
England - 38 apps and 0 goal
(Not including England apperances)
CUP HONORS:

Jamie Carragher is a Liverpool legend. Their second all time appearance maker. In real time, Jamie Carragher is retiring from professional football. He said in an interview today (15th May 2013) that he will regret never winning the Premier League with Liverpool. In this story, Carragher was forced to retire after a serious injury occurred on May 13th 2012. Unknown to the world, Carragher had coaching badges and a UEFA Pro License. In this story Carragher will manage his way to the top.

Manager Stats:
Mission:
Win trophies with other clubs and eventually manage Liverpool and WIN the Premier League. Must be accomplished before the year 2020.

Last edited:
View attachment 341886
View attachment 341887 CARRAGHER: I WILL MANAGE THIS SEASON
Jamie Carragher has confirmed he will be managing a football club this season. While doing guest punditry on Sky Sports for the Community Shield between Chelsea and Manchester City, Carragher was asked his plans on coaching and this is what he had to say.
"Well, I was planning on keeping it a secret but I am going to be managing this season. I've had some calls from my agent about jobs abroad but I want to start in England. It's my comfort zone and I want to get some experience under my belt and then manage at the top." When asked about managing Liverpool, Carragher was quick to say it was his dream. "Yeah, that's the dream. I want to manage Liverpool one day. I never won the Premier League with them as a player and to win it with Liverpool as a manager is my goal. I want to walk out onto the Anfield pitch sitting in the home dugout one more time and to be the one in charge would be something special."
Aaron Stevens - Liverpool Echo

Very cool and well thought out story so far, its a shame that both Carra nor Gerrard won the premiership with Liverpool and that i was born after the era of dominance, though i got to see Carra&Stevie win the champions league in the magical evening in Istanbul :)

Very cool and well thought out story so far, its a shame that both Carra nor Gerrard won the premiership with Liverpool and that i was born after the era of dominance, though i got to see Carra&Stevie win the champions league in the magical evening in Istanbul :)
It is a shame. I mean I don't personally support Liverpool but I have huge respect for the club and Gerrard and Carragher deserve Premier League winners medals for their efforts for the Kop. By the way, the job I was interested in was was Wolves but they hired Steve McClaren.

JAMIE CARRAGHER SIGNS TO BECOME LIVERPOOL COACH
Jamie Carragher to coach Liverpool on deal until end of 2012-13 season
Jamie Carragher will work under Brendan Rogers at Liverpool until the end of the 2012-13 season. Carragher stated his intention to manage but until a job is available, Carragher will work with the Liverpool youth sides. Carragher had this to say:
"It's fantastic to get a job at my home so I will be making the most of it. Brendan called me and invited me to coach the Under 18's and I said yes seeing as there aren't any jobs and there probably won't be one until October, November if I'm lucky. Until then, my focus is the Liverpool U18s."

- NOTE TO READERS -
Seeing as you can't coach the U18's, I will subscribe to the team and act as if I am managing them. It's for the story's sake.

Liverpool Under 18s - Analysis
View attachment 341913
TACTIC: 4-2-3-1 ATTACKING
SQUAD
Tyrell Belford
Yusuf Mersin
Ryan Crump
Ryan Fulto
DEFENDERS -
Nathan Quirk
Daniel Cleary
Joe Maguire
Alex O'Hanlon
Jordan Williams
Niall Heaton
Lloyd Jones
MIDFIELDERS:
Nathan Burke
Jordon Ibe
Sam Gainford
Daniel Trickett-Smith
Connor Randall
Cameron Brannagan
Seyi Ojo
Dan Smith
STRIKER:
Jerome Sinclair

Liverpool U18s vs Burton U18s
STADIUM: WELLBECK COLLEGE, LOUGHBOROUGH
ATTENDANCE: 24 PEOPLE
LIVERPOOL U18s 4-1 BURTON U18s
GOALSCORERS: Jordon Ibe (21, 42) Ryan Crump (49) Jordan Williams (55) (Liverpool)
Joe Doyle (20) (Burton)

MAN OF THE MATCH: JORDON IBE
RATING: 8.6
GOALS: 2
View attachment 341922

Liverpool U18s 0-2 Blackpool U18s
Liverpool's Man of the Match: NO ONE

I didn't get it all, sorry.

So, you are Jamie and you are coaching Liverpool and Liverpool u18's?

I didn't get it all, sorry.

So, you are Jamie and you are coaching Liverpool and Liverpool u18's?

Nope, I'm just reading off the Liverpool U18 results and passing them off as if Jamie Carragher was the manager.
In the story,
Brendan Rogers is the Liverpool manager
Jamie Carragher is the Liverpool U18 manager

Liverpool U18s - My Work In Group 1
Spoiler Alert -
I've been working at Liverpool's Under 18 Team for three months. I signed a short-term contract in July. I've been in charge and now it is October 16th 2012. I've resigned from my post as Liverpool U18s manager. The team are sad to see me go. I'm sad to see me go but I've got a new job and a new life. I will be a Football League manager. I have lived up to my promise and I will be in charge of a nPower Championship team who have recently terminated their manager's contract. I've got a contract until June 2013. I'll disclose the team later but for now, let's take a look at my work in the U18s Group 1.
View attachment 342203
Now, to my new job.
I beat their Under 18s team in my last game. Yes, Blackburn Rovers.
Gary Bowyer was sacked for the club being 19th in the league.
This Scouser's got a train to catch.

JAMIE CARRAGHER APPOINTED B'BURN BOSS
KOP LEGEND TO MANAGE CLUB UNTIL END OF 2012-13 NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP
View attachment 342209
Jamie Carragher has signed a seven month contract to manage Blackburn Rovers until the end of the season. Carragher had been managing the Liverpool Under 18s side which are currently top of their group. Carragher made no secret of his UEFA qualifications after his retirement and just eight weeks on from his revelation to manage a professional football side, his dreams have been
"To manage Blackburn Rovers isn't a thing you can reject. Unless your insane, or your a Burnley fan. I'm here to ideally, get promoted and do well in the Premier League. When your working for a club like Blackburn I know I've got to get results and that's what I'll do. We've got a big game against Brighton in three days and we will have to train for that one."

Just started managing Blackburn so I will play the rest of October, update that and then go on each month.