jumping, fitness, strength, teamwork, positioning, concentration, crossing

Description: Striker
Personality: Balanced

Suggested Roles:

Poacher
- Attack

Screenshots:

View attachment 117668View attachment 117669View attachment 117670

Looks darn good. If only his off the ball were a little better... still, looks handy, might be useful retrained as a winger too.

Crackign find again Raikan....

I decided to buy him, I have quite a few strikers already, most on loan as they are all under 21 :) but this guy is a machine, I played him this morning for the 1st time, 3 goals in two appearances, 2 being from a sub against Fulham in the opening game of the season, we won 4:0..

Profile:

View attachment 117748

i was quite sceptical as he was 4.6 million, my scouts only rated him 2.5 stars, once I bought him, this is what they said (everyone of my scouts said the same :D)

Scout report:

View attachment 117747

I think this guy is going to be an absolute machine!

****! you are right.sometimes your posting tickles me.hi hi hi(H)

I dont have any screenshots yet, will take them tonight, he has developed quite a bit in 4 months, scoring goals as substitute, increased Pace and creativity, composure and a few other stats, turning into quite a little machine.

will post tomorrow... ;)

Nice find but he may be better re trained as a winger and played as an inside forward no...?

yeah of course you can, I would let him develop properly withouth having him retrained yet as a lot of PA points are used for that. :p do this when he is about 24 rather... you can play him as Aml or Amr (without havin him retraining, this would work as well, he should take the new position quite easily...)

i cant find this guy.... i searched also for the club and he isnt in.

i cant find this guy.... i searched also for the club and he isnt in.
hey bud, what database are you using and did you load up the Czech league? are most of the players in Mladla Bolesav greyed out?

theres plenty of cheap finds in the czech league :D

theres a guy in mine with 20 dribbling and is a centre mid.... :S

a quick update on Jan so far...

Jan started a game vs Carlisle in the F.A Cup (after screenshot was taken) he scored 1, which he ran from his own half, beat two defenders, rounded the keeper and cracked it top left :D as well as an assist... the second best goal I have seen, comes close to Artur Kas'kov's goal he scored for me on his debut in Fm10 :D

quite a few stats have increased:

View attachment 118335