thanks your lists are always appreciated, I really liked the one you made with those players from uruguay.

I don't remember if I ever played another video game out of Football Manager... maybe Championship Manager a few years ago? I'm not sure ;)

most definately a must buy for Celtic, he would kill the SPL :)

not a bad acquisition Pablo, especially 3 tiers down... if you want, take a look through here, who knows, you may find someone, I will update this list this week sometime, just got Resident Evil 5 for my Ps3 today :)

Raikan's Good player's Mega Thread

Took you a awhile to get RE5 Neil......:p

Anyway, Jan Chramosta always turns out good(only when I load Czech leagues), only signed him once, and sent him out on loan to Doncaster, where, needless to say he decimated the league.

hahha, yeah I know, I only got my Ps3 in December... had to play MGS 4 first as it is my favourite series :) then got onto my other favourites...

He shows even without the Czech league loaded which is great (large database only I am sure) he consistently does well for Mladla season in season out! a great player for any time that can sign him really (besides of course your Real's and Barca's)

I load around 78000 players, but he rarely appears for me... :(

hmmm.... he has appeared for me the last two games I started without the Czech league loaded... just lucky I guess :) I have around the exact same number loaded as you StuW

well I just found him on my save with Sampdoria and tried to find some information about him in google. That's how I end up here. Glad he is doing well, because I'm gonna buy him.

What's the best player instructions to give him?

1) poacher - run with ball often, no long shots, run from deep sometimes, no through balls, move into channels, little creative freedom, short passing, crossing sometimes

2) the Czech league mate :)

I always sign him when he's available. He was awesome for my arsenal save.