January Transfer Window Update now available

I've been getting a ridiculous amount of bookings since the update and I've had someone sent off for two bookings in 19 of the 22 games I've played on 15.3. My tactics aren't particularly agressive either. It might be because I play a higher line? Still a bit stupid though.

The opposition definitely do not sit back against me. I'm in charge of a mid-table team and I get my fair share of opponents using Attacking and Overload mentalities against me. One team even lined up in a 3-4-3! What I don't do is play Attacking/Overload myself, because that's stupid (it's far too open then) and the reason why you see silly scorelines like 7-3.

The ME can handle it. I know, because as I've said, I'm able to defend against the AI going all out attack on me. It's the AI that has problems with these tactics.

Not exactly. Its just difficult to set tactics up properly to avoid it being stupid.

Not exactly. Its just difficult to set tactics up properly to avoid it being stupid.

Well yes. For some strikerless tactics its imperative to use overload. But thats too hip for most people ...

i only know, harry kane, miguel ibarra(i think) and cameron carter vickers got PA improvements. oh and i think yedlin

FM15 is laggy as **** for me since the update. Nothing to do with the match engine which is very smooth, it's the application itself. Every menu, every mouse click, every time I click on a player or team, every attempt to drag a position in tactics causes a freeze.
:mad::mad::mad:
I turned the graphics down to Low, but that had no effect which suggests there may be a cache issue or something. I am using the default skin so I guess I'll look for a basic, low quality skin to see if that speeds it up. Otherwise I'll need a complete reinstall which could take a week on my internet connection.
:'(

Has anyone had problems with resting players? I had multiple players with 70% condition so gave them 2 days rest and 3 days later they are still sitting at 70%? Only noticed it since 15.3

Scoring goals isn't a problem in fm15 bro, it's keeping clean sheets against teams having a go at you that's a big challenge XD

Im just having problems scoring. Started a new save with Solihull when the patch came out, 36 games in and 19 clean sheets..... Only issue is I've only got 42 goals so I'm still only 7th!!

You need a little patience to keep clean sheets, going all out attack from the get go is a sure way to concede.
I think it boils down to what kinda manager you're trying to be (and of course your tactics!)

Its difficult for me to be patient against teams sitting back because I NEED a win and when the clock ticks 60min I start to make sacrifices.

Seeing some really strange manager movements. Van Gaal to Everton after winning the double and the league twice in a row Everton were 10th. Rodgers also left liverpool in 2nd to West Ham. Must be a bug as it just dont make sense

You need a little patience to keep clean sheets, going all out attack from the get go is a sure way to concede.
I think it boils down to what kinda manager you're trying to be (and of course your tactics!)

Its difficult for me to be patient against teams sitting back because I NEED a win and when the clock ticks 60min I start to make sacrifices.

Same here. I find myself swapping and changing things too much. It's a very tough game this year as no tactic or approach seems to work right away. But it does lead to a bit of frustration when you carefully plan an away tactic and select the perfect team... Only to concede an own goal inside 30 seconds and have 4 injuries. I did finish my Solihull season 1... 42 games, 22 clean sheets.... 6 points off top.... But only finished 7th so outside the playoffs. Gutted.

I've lost three games all season with Liverpool, Burnley 5-1, Hull 4-2 and Swansea 6-1, All away... Yet I'm sat in third, beating all my rivals. Surely that can't be down to bad tactics/management? Can it?

I've lost three games all season with Liverpool, Burnley 5-1, Hull 4-2 and Swansea 6-1, All away... Yet I'm sat in third, beating all my rivals. Surely that can't be down to bad tactics/management? Can it?
Why not? Burnley is a different prospect to Chelsea, for example.
Anyway, not all games will go according to plan. You've had 3 over the course of a season. That's not bad.

Ever since this update i have lost the option to import tactics? Anyone else had this? How can i solve it?

I agree with you, but in those types of manner when my tactics aren't much different. I get that teams can alter and beat my tactics and become beatable, but in that manner. I highly doubt in my mind.

I agree with you, but in those types of manner when my tactics aren't much different. I get that teams can alter and beat my tactics and become beatable, but in that manner. I highly doubt in my mind.
I'm not saying they alter anything. I'm saying that Burnley will (obviously) be a lot more cautious than Chelsea.

That means that where the space is available on the pitch and time on the ball will be very different, meaning if you play exactly the same way, it's unlikely that you'd be as effective.

It seems that the number of goals in matches, (even in lower divisions), is much more realistic now.
Now the game finally provides a real football feeling, ambience, and experience for me, well done SI team!!!

So 15,3,1 is out. My computer is old and it seems to me games are lagging more. Does that imply that they have done something with the ME?