January Transfers Patch 12.2.0 RELEASED

Just uploaded steam and football manager and it's still on patch 12.0.0. ????

Just uploaded steam and football manager and it's still on patch 12.0.0. ????

'The update will be rolling out via Steam within the next couple of hours.'

Was updating then Just had the Steam servers are too busy to handle request message-ain't that a surprise lol

may finally start a Leeds game when it updates :p

downloaded within 59 seconds xD
patch has 301mb
lets see the ca changes ;)

downloading now :) allready updated my editor im going to start a new game as soon as its finished, havnt played fm in about 2 months :(

Is this the final update?

Let the battle for the best tactic commence!

12.2.0 I think its called. I can't remember, I just loaded it up so quickly to get a new game going!

New patch is now out. Make sure your steam downloads Football Manager 2012. It's not downloading the whole game just the update.

Have Fun
smile.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jake

No.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then obviously yes Jake. Stop being bitter about my post.

LETS SEE WHAT TEAM TO BE :)

Mine won't update? I've still only got the original patch :S Any ideas why?

12.2.0 I think its called. I can't remember, I just loaded it up so quickly to get a new game going!

New patch is now out. Make sure your steam downloads Football Manager 2012. It's not downloading the whole game just the update.

Have Fun
smile.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jake

No.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then obviously yes Jake. Stop being bitter about my post.

LETS SEE WHAT TEAM TO BE :)

You made a duplicate thread. I closed it.

If anything you are the bitter one...

Try Going Into Steam--Library--Right Click On FM12--Properties-Local Files--Verify Integrity Of Games Cache

Just Done This Myself And It Updated To The New Patch 12.2.0

Hope This Helps :)

Try Going Into Steam--Library--Right Click On FM12--Properties-Local Files--Verify Integrity Of Games Cache

Just Done This Myself And It Updated To The New Patch 12.2.0

Hope This Helps :)

thanks worked for me downloading now!!

Sad to see that despite a good team, QPR have no transfer budget, was looking forward to managing them, decided to settle with Southampton, want to form a lethal Sharp-Lambert striker partnership!

Not looking forward to the inevitable (and wholly justified) across-the-board reduction for Villa players. Palace, on the other hand, may well be an interesting file.