January Transfers Patch 12.2.0 RELEASED

The game sets who is for loan, not the researchers

Cant believe the new patch is out!

Started a new Arsenal save yesterday, and I've just entered the second season.. Looks like I'm going to have to scrap this one, and start another one! **** you Sports Interactive.. XD

As far as data updates go like ones we had downloaded through fmbase and not the official patch whats the deal will all pa/ca changes finances etc be wiped?

As far as data updates go like ones we had downloaded through fmbase and not the official patch whats the deal will all pa/ca changes finances etc be wiped?

they should be fine if you load them. custom overwrites default as far as im aware

please guys how do i get FM12 on my steam library so i can get the update.somebody?

Try Going Into Steam--Library--Right Click On FM12--Properties-Local Files--Verify Integrity Of Games CacheJust Done This Myself And It Updated To The New Patch 12.2.0Hope This Helps :)

@Elbon

Well if you're playing it, it will be already in your steam library.....

Plesae guys how do I get FM12 on my steam library so I can update please somebody help me am restless I need the update. Help!

We don't help pirates elbon.

Plesae guys how do I get FM12 on my steam library so I can update please somebody help me am restless I need the update. Help!

It will already be on your Steam library. Once it's activated it's in there.

Edit-just seen post by Jake. Should've realised wasn't legit

I just finished watching Champions League: Extra Time on ITV and was really itching to play some FM (but I have been refusing to start a new game until the new patch was out). Thank god it's out now. Let's hope Torres is as useless as he is on FM as he has been for Chelski (he was top goalscorer 2 seasons running last time I played FM2012 vanilla).

Sorry if this has already been answered, but if Dynamo Kiev are playing a big match (for example in Europe) will they be able to play at the Olympic stadium, or only against Shakhtar?

United is ****** up. Yet again. Alcantara is monstrous.

Sigh Feyenoord still predicted 3d...STILL need to challenge for the title lol. They actually fixed the finances (you start with almost nothing now like you should) but STILL didnt change expectations. Even tho 25 directors, the coach and the players have said ON TELEVISION that the aim = 5th place and everything above that is a gift..

oh well, the summer transfers are added and seem to be buffed as well.

when i try and start the game this same message keeps popping up "this game is currently unavailable please try again at another time" been doing this since yesterday is this to do with the new update?

This update is a joke.
I am a Walsall fan and I am disappointed to see Flo Cuvelier isn't here on loan. Mantom, fair enough, we only signed him on Tuesday. But Flo Cuvelier has been here for a good month now and is here until the end of the season.
I notice they have took Claude Gnakpa out of our team as we released him so he could sign for Inverness but they have forgot to put 'Walsall' in his history.. Wow, rush job or only interested in getting it right for the top clubs? You decide..

Anyone else having problems with the Editor? Every time I open it, the back ground is dark green and the words are all jumbled, can't search for anything, impossible to use. Anyone know how to fix this? Was in the middle of completely changing the Scottish league system, so it's frustrating I can't finish what I started. Also noticed this thread on it: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-technical-help/95070-help-editor.html

This update is a joke.
I am a Walsall fan and I am disappointed to see Flo Cuvelier isn't here on loan. Mantom, fair enough, we only signed him on Tuesday. But Flo Cuvelier has been here for a good month now and is here until the end of the season.
I notice they have took Claude Gnakpa out of our team as we released him so he could sign for Inverness but they have forgot to put 'Walsall' in his history.. Wow, rush job or only interested in getting it right for the top clubs? You decide..

culveliers' loan was extended on the 21st feb, after originally joining on a short term loan so was never going to be included

And thus i decide your complaints are misplaced