So...Who was your favourite player on FM 2011?

bit of a weird one.

Necip Uysal from Besiktas. Started out as a young 19 y/o, and I brought him through the ranks, partnering him with Inler in centre midfield before Uysal became captain of club and country. Shame that I don't have that save anymore.

Honourable mentions to: Rivas(captain of my zurich side), Magnay(Captain of my H&Y side for 5 years in a row)

Dont usually like buying loads and loads, tend to keep same team and breed youngsters!

so as im usually Liverpool,
It has to be Steven Gerrard

Constant performer for me :D

away from the obvious, Kuyt always seems to play well

Has to be Mateo Kovacic for me. ****** amazing playmaker, the best there is once he is fully developed imo. Can't wait to sign him in FM12.

TERRY DIXON!!! or Sam Cowler both owned for me as Shels

Surprised no one mentioned Iker Muniain. Total beast from season 1 onward.

For me Javier Pastore was great for 2 seasons for my spurs team till the board sold him to man city for £64m

For me it has to be Marvin Martin, just finished 3season with FC Sochaux from France, the guy was just so so consistent, he averaged 7.67 over the 3seasons I played with them, and got around 50 assists during that time, absolute beast, also my favourite keeper has to be again, form my FC Sochaux save, Perick Cros, averages around 7.25 a season, and in all my years playing CM/FM i've never had a keeper who consistently got 7.0 per season nevermind 7.25!

Last edited:
Kadlec all day long.
Hazard not too far behind

Honorable mentions - Phil Jones , Moussa Sissoko , Sakho

Yaya Sanogo, Javier Pastore, and Holy Neymar :p

i have always kept faith that Yaya was to by my all time hero. from he moment he had his first goal on his international and club debut, bang he's on fire. i know others would say lukaku, kadlec was a better option, but in first hand chance, sanogo was the better one.

Pastore was also someone not to forget. i did really wanted to spend a 30m in my first year in term, but for pastore, it was true that he will do magical things for the club. lighted up the middle of the park, and spark numeros incredible assist, and to come second in the World player awards in my 3rd year :|

Neymar is another legend for me, never saw such wonders once he set foot at the club, cutting inside and score, an opportunist,and delivering incredible crosses. i was lucky to get him at 15m only, good price tag. won the World player award in 2020 (i think).

Gerrard. Plays until he is 35 and with good stats, scoring and assisting.

i dont think anyone has mentioned HULK! :O

easily the best, and my favourite, fm2011 player :) scores more goals than he plays games, and assists well too, in all different leagues, and he has a ****** awesome name. what a hero :D

other mentions for roland juhasz, vaclav kadlec, milan badelj and ganso as well :)

Don't ask, but probably...Paddy McCourt.

Or Danny Wilson.

McCourt was amazing for me. Won SPL player of the year three times, averaging great assists, goals, AR, every game. Even at the point when he was an impact sub.

Are 1st place ties allowed? Gonna do it anyway

1) Phil Jagielka. Absolute rock at the back with Cahill. Always came up big when needed, and good goals into the bargain.
2) Kranjckar (sp) Quality passes, quality assists and has scored some absolutely vital goals.