So...Who was your favourite player on FM 2011?

Easily Gareth Bale as LB for me, got bucket loads of assists. Second would probably be Yaya Sanogo or Vaclav Kadlec, fantastic impact subs

Scott Mcdonald - tore apart championship and held a first team place in the premier league ^-^

but in terms of top flight it's got to be Vidic or Nani

Agüero was my favourite player and now he's even better

Christian Eriksen at Ajax, in the three seasons he played probably 120 matches or something, scored about 30 and assisted about 80. Can't get the exact stats, as I'm not on the computer which has the save. Amazing for a 21 year old, can't wait to play the save to 2020 and see how many assists has he got.

//Eriksen is truly a great. Two posts about him in the same minute.

Last edited:
Christian Eriksen.

Watching him develop over the last few seasons has been great fun; at 21 he's been Player's Player of the Year twice.

Christian Eriksen at Ajax, in the three seasons he played probably 120 matches or something, scored about 30 and assisted about 80. Can't get the exact stats, as I'm not on the computer which has the save. Amazing for a 21 year old, can't wait to play the save to 2020 and see how many assists has he got.
I can only agree with this one.

Verratti and Saadi were awesome too but Eriksen was on another planet for me.

More on Eriksen...

I remembered his stats quite well. 118 matches in three season (with two to go this season), 31 goals and 80 assists. I love him :wub:

Yaya Sanogo, best striker I've ever owned. He spent his first two seasons developing (if you can call it that - 20 goals a season) then spent the next three seasons hitting 40+ league goals and averaging 60 total a season.

Couldn't have got him doing that without phil jones and jack rodwell doing the dirty work to get the ball back though

Eden Hazard and Higuain

Eden Hazard, always performes like a beast. Scored lots of goals for me(with having bad finish stats) and insane much assists
When Higuain played 175 mathes for my Arsenal team, he scored +175 goals :)
He was every season Top goal scorer and broke some goal scorers records :)

there's the obvious household names but as far as FM 2011 goes

kadlec, molina & kylo pertrov absolute bargains!! & moussa sissoko total machine

or in the championship big jack hobbs was rock

TBH miss the days in the old FM's where you could buy your To Madeira's & Richie Partridge's and make them world beaters, is a game after all.........

ahmed soukana free transfer and scored at every level! but andrea masiello was int and solid at the back too!

either Christian Benitez or Enyemea ( can't spell his name ), absolute quality and bargain signings!

For my Southampton Career = Febian Brandy/Kevin Das Neves
For my West Ham Career = Tom Cairney/Dentinho

Dentinho is a machine!

Since my main save was with Lyon, it has to be Moussa Sissoko. The guy is an unquestionable beast.

Although if including regens, it was a player called Phillippe Bellocq. Simply because he came through my own youth system and was progressing amazingly, almost ready to replace sissoko before I stopped playing.