***Jassar MM HOME & Jassar AWAY 14.2 Tactic Review***

I cannot recommend this highly enough.

Started with Southampton, used these tactics to full specification. Signed Mateo Musacchio (2.3mil) Camilo Zuniga (8mil) Asmir Begovic (9mil).

Won the league, Osvaldo scoring 44+ league goals. Top of the table by 3 points. Zuniga and Ramirez out injured for 4 months each. Of course it wasnt a perfect season as I was knocked out of the league cup earlier than I'd have liked and a controversial United penalty in the 97thmin of added on time (only ment to have been 2mins) knocked me out of the FA cup semi final.
However I got my revenge as United were in second place, poised to go ahead of me in the second to last game of the season, winner takes all and at St Mary's, Camilo Zuniga in the 89th min scored his first goal for the club in his first match back from injury to win me the title

thanks mate post some SS over my thread ....

Question for you Jassar, what (if any) in match adjustments would you make here if any of the following situations arise :

Player sent off at Home or away

Losing at home with home tactic and looking to get back into the game
Drawing at home with home tactic and looking to shut up shop or get back into the game
Winning at home with home tactic and looking to shut up shop

also

Losing away with away tactic and looking to get back into the game
Drawing away with away tactic and looking to shut up shop or get back into the game
Winning away with away tactic and looking to shut up shop

also

Losing away with home tactic and looking to get back into the game
Drawing away with home tactic and looking to shut up shop or get back into the game
Winning away with home tactic and looking to shut up shop

and finally

Losing at home with away tactic and looking to get back into the game
Drawing at home with away tactic and looking to shut up shop or get back into the game
Winning at home with away tactic and looking to shut up shop

I'm only asking as i like to be prepared for any eventualities, thanks in advance for any help

Question for you Jassar, what (if any) in match adjustments would you make here if any of the following situations arise :
i will not take my striker off if i am loosing ....i will replace a defender if striker gets red as i need goals
if i am drawing i will take striker off and may change it to midfielder or defender depending on who is gone
winning at home again i will take striker off and change to whatever position in midfield or defense is gone with the red card

Why can't I find the download link to your Home tactic? 4-4-1-1?

Hi Jassar, Cant find the attatched files for the MM tactic. is it missing or am i just stupid for not finding it?

i will not take my striker off if i am loosing ....i will replace a defender if striker gets red as i need goals
if i am drawing i will take striker off and may change it to midfielder or defender depending on who is gone
winning at home again i will take striker off and change to whatever position in midfield or defense is gone with the red card

Makes sense, thanks again :)

sorry but this post 2 are not the tactics discussed here but no 4-4-1-1 4-5-1?
I'm sorry, I found, thank you very much

Last edited:
Since it uses the target man type, would swapping the lone striker a TM/A work?

MIDFIELD MAESTRO 14.2

Hi Everyone,

I don't find the MIDFIELD MAESTRO 14.2 tactic.
Please help me.

Thanks!

Hi jassar this MM working on 14.2.2 ? sorry for my bad english :D