Very glad to see this back, going to need some big results in the CL there though!

Glad this is back mate, Tough Champions League group, Dundee will definitely be favourites!

Wow Sasuolo and Cesena in CL. I'm happy to see this career back. One of my favourites.

Very glad to see this back, going to need some big results in the CL there though!

Haha. Cheers mate. It's a tough old slog but It's a fun save :)
Though I really miss CSKA Moscow. I haven't enjoyed being at a club like that in a long time.

Glad this is back mate, Tough Champions League group, Dundee will definitely be favourites!
Hahaha! Aye, tough group though. I'm at least confident at securing the Europea League spot so I'll have something to fight for post December.

Wow Sasuolo and Cesena in CL. I'm happy to see this career back. One of my favourites.
I know./ I love when you get into the 2020's, the unexpected teams that have developed really well and are winning lots of games :)

Quality story keep it going buddy, love your set up just wish I was as good at editing. Also what happened to the Jamaica badge? lol if you don't mind me saying I think as soon as De Rossi retires you should get him in as a coach.

Last edited:
Quality story keep it going buddy, love your set up just wish I was as good at editing. Also what happened to the Jamaica badge? lol if you don't mind me saying I think as soon as De Rossi retires you should get him in as a coach.

I was there for like 3 weeks, decided to take it off as I've been at enough clubs now that it's getting crowded :p

View attachment 227614
View attachment 227613
Another solid month with a huge result in Europe!
We progressed further in the German cup: October.

View attachment 227612

View attachment 227611
View attachment 227610

Next month

View attachment 227609

View attachment 946757
View attachment 227608

2nd in the group at the halfway point due to a superior head-to-head record against Chelsea
(Away draw). Still so much to play for and the return leg when we welcome the London giants
to Leipzig will be huge!

A win against Dundee and we're through because of the Head-to-head Difference with Chelsea.
the final game, at home, will decide who tops the group.

I'm going to end this here. I want to thank everyone for following. This story
has been a pleasure to write up but I've found it tough going the last month
or so. I've not been getting enough feed back or comments to make it worth
the amount of time I invest into making these stories worth reading.

I'll be back in November with my FM16 Story. And as tradition dictates,
It'll be another installment of Liverpool: The 5 Year Plan.

Thanks again for following.​

What a shame. More than your presentation, i admire the thought you put into your saves. This, imo, was another great example of that. Sad to see it end.

Yeah, sorry to see it end.

I know how you feel, though. Even when you know a lot of people are following silently, it's always nice to receive active feedback. And I can only speak for myself, but I'm not always good enough at remembering to do that.

Looking forward to your FM16 story... :)

Loved this Brendn. You put an amazing amount of work into this story.

Really looking forward (to going toe to toe with you) for your FM16 story