I'm kinde annoyed. Means I've to start the journeyman as an Ex-International Footballer! :p No grinding up the clubs to gain reputation

Well... Getting to manage a national squad for the first time is always kind of tricky even if you start with Ex-International Footballer reputation, so you can make a goal out of that and attempt to train either Spain or England's national teams for instance.

.P.S.: Am I the only one surprised to see Nantes making it all the way through a friggin' Champions League final?

Well... Getting to manage a national squad for the first time is always kind of tricky even if you start with Ex-International Footballer reputation, so you can make a goal out of that and attempt to train either Spain or England's national teams for instance.

.P.S.: Am I the only one surprised to see Nantes making it all the way through a friggin' Champions League final?

I'm assuming either luck or a really successful tycoon.

I had a lot of fun last year managing Scotland u-20s and bringing Ireland to the 2nd Round of the European championships. National Management is something I always look to try my hand at in journeyman saves :)

I'm assuming either luck or a really successful tycoon.

View attachment 175978

They've established themselves as a top French side and they've consistently been qualifying for the CHampions League so it's not that surprising.... and they have the English Messi; They're underachieving if anything :p

View attachment 175976

I think my time at Stamford Bridge is over. I've had 6 wonderful years in London but with my contract
up at the end of next season, Chelsea tried to sell me for €10M pounds in the January window but failed
to attract offers. I'm happy to see out the season and let my agent collect offers. I'm confident I won't
find it hard to get a new club.

View attachment 175971

Last edited:
I'm kinde annoyed. Means I've to start the journeyman as an Ex-International Footballer! :p No grinding up the clubs to gain reputation

I thought you might have been annoyed at having too much success. Javier was supposed to not make it at Barca :p

View attachment 175767

View attachment 175766View attachment 175765

View attachment 175758View attachment 175757

Napoli are a club that have dramatically fallen from grace. Going form Winning to Serie A to
Relegation in a matter of 24 months. The roots of the club are intact but the coaching staff
needs an overhaul.

The facilities and stadium are world class so it's about bringing pride back to the club. I'll be
looking to secure Serie A status now that we've been promoted from Serie B

View attachment 175761View attachment 175760

View attachment 174175
View attachment 174174

Serie B 2034/35 Season

View attachment 174173

We made an immediate return to Serie A but our squad was decimated by the relegation as we
lost many Key players. We are particularly vulnerable in Defense with no senior recognized Center
Backs in the squad. We do however have 3 young locally produced CB with lots of potentially so I
have to weigh up the pros and cons of trusting them this season to gain valuable 1st team experience.

View attachment 174171

We are very strong up front. Capozza and Knudsen scoring 44 goals between then in Serie B last season.
We have only 1 senior Goalkeeper so I'm in the market for another no.1 to add competition to the squad.