View attachment 176880

View attachment 176879
I spent half a season in Liga Adelante before spending 6 months fighting it our in the Italian First Division.
I helped UC Sampdoria to a 12th place finish and put in some great performances. I'm hoping I may have
done enough to have earned a chance in the Barcelona first team. I did manage to learn Italian while I
was in Serie A so that should stand to me when I eventually hang up my boots.

17 passing! Man the stats are coming on great and so are the performances. Will be interesting to see who ends up taking you on loan.

I'm looking like a handy enough player :p Kinde disappointed I'm not going to get to manage myself since he looks like a good playmaker :p

View attachment 176516

I've had my most successful season in Turkey. 10 goals, 3 Assists and 3 Man of the Match awards. With
rumors that I'm being considered for Spain's Olympic games Squad, I'm going back to Spain with
renewed determination and excitement for, hopefully, a breakthrough season at Barcelona.

View attachment 176162
View attachment 176161

I'm finding the English game tough to keep up with. My performances haven't been nearly as good as
I know they can be, but Chelsea seem content with what I'm providing. Though If I want to be a first
team starter, I'll have to do much better. It was another good season at Chelsea, we retained the Premier
League and finished runners-up in the Capital One cup.

View attachment 176159