Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
javier pastore's stats are amazing, so i broke my transfer record to sign him at 38mil. I signed him for an advanced playmaker, but his performances are just not good enough. Modric and Wilshere keep him out each week. How can I get him playing better, i have tried everything?

i have had him for two seasons,having said that his last game as inside forward he got an 8.5

Personally i play him left attacking mid, (you need to retrain him) as he can cut inside and always scores one a game from outside the area.

I use him always as Attacking Mid - Attack. Beast. Scores usually about 20-25 goals per season. Only my main striker scores more.

At the moment i've got him in the middle of the park attacking as a centre mid and he plays a blinder every time, only haven't got him as an attacking midfielder because of the formation I play though.

I use him as an advanced playmaker in AMC position, he's no good in MC. He's slightly better as an inside forward, but he works better as an advanced playmaker in my 4-2-3-1 tactic.

Adv.Playmaker Attack or attacking midfielder attack, trequartista might work, but not for me.
He works really well near the oposition box
I suppose attacking midfielder fits best because he has no PPMs and plays further up the pitch, though You should definitively train him into a playmaker.

i play him as a trequartista and he plays brilliant used to play him as advance playmaker but didn't score much

i still dont know if i should play him as an inside forward or as attacking midfielder :S

i still dont know if i should play him as an inside forward or as attacking midfielder :S

Well on the player role calculator he's best (the role best suited to him for his stats worked out mathematically) is Attacking midfielder - attack I believe, please do correct me if I'm wrong but go take a look, it's on the 'players' section at the top bit where the threads don't change. People have had a lot of success with him in that role because it utilises his pace. Hope this helps :)

Consider the fact that it takes players time to get accustom to the play in different cultures and to another team, especially if the player doesn't know the country's language. When I first got Senijad Ibricic from Dinamo Zagreb, it took him some months of play to fit in the team but once he did, he performed well in every match.

Status
Not open for further replies.