Jawbraker tactic(Totally worth cheking it)

bozinis8

Reaction score
(i started a thread 5 weeks ago because i wanted to know if i was lucky or my tactic was so good that gave me so good results.I was accused for cheating and that messed my thread up so i starting a new thread to share with you my tactic)

This tactic made me win the championship with Nottm Forest and qualify for Eiropa League after winning Carling Cup.
SOME COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK BY SOME FM-BASERS THAT TRIED MY TACTIC (H)

PASISTS-'m in 3rd season with Southampton (Premier League 1st season) and I'm in 4th place, because of your tactic!

well done mate!

SAULABISS-this tactic is unbelievable using it now on my forest save this guy right here is a massive legend

ZIDAVE-As per my earlier posts I love this tactic.
Loads of goals and not much tinkering required.
Finished my season as Southampton (i know there are more difficult challenges about)
Chelsea were my parent club hence the loan signings.

ADITYAJAIN-Well i too save my game after every game and every signing just not to loose them...

This tactic is looking very good. Will surely try!!

Edit: It is CLASS!!! Really worked well. My players keep the ball and then score. Well done!!

SEANMCCANN-was Tottenham and I was against Standard Liege away on the Europa League and since i was through already i played my reserves with the tactic bozinins8 created and I won 4-1
My 16 year old regen scored 2 and so did chris smalling

LEEDSFAN-maybe a new legendary tactic in the making

RWard94-Just won 1-0 away to Arsenal in QF of Champions League. This is the best tactic in my opinion on FM Base just now

SOME INFO ABOUT MY TACTIC:

it is a 4-3-2-1 formation that is based pretty mutch on the wingers and the striker.....
Philosophy=Fluid
St.Strategy=Overload
Pass.Style=direct
Creative Fr.=Default
Closing Down=More Press
Tackling=Default
Marking=Zonal
Crossing=Float
Roaming=More Roaming

OI:Just pick the best player from every line of the opposition e.g. 1 defender,1 midfielder and 1 attacker and set him to weaker foot***if the opposition use 5 mid and one of them is AMC do him as the others too..NOTE:If you have a reliable Assistant Manager leave the OI to him.and one last thing,if you can,do not holiday as some do because in my personal experience i can tell you that assistant manager reduces the effectiveness of the tactic.....
Pitch: STANDARD SIZED
Touchline instructions:I find very useful when i use Get Ball Forward","Pass to feet","work ball into box"
"Clear on Flanks","push higher up" and "stand-off opponents" the first three instructions are basicly used when i am already leading the score and the other three are used when the opponents are pushing me and lift their tempo a bit...but the combination af all of them together on any situation seems to be very effective

Match Preperation:
if you use the corner glitch set your match preperation to Attacking Movement and during off season and pre season change it to team blend,also the workload average or high depending on your expaectations and your training level,i recomend average so the players wont be so tired......

SOME SCREENIES TOO:View attachment 135049
View attachment 135050
View attachment 135051
View attachment 135052
View attachment 135118

AND FINALLY THE TACTIC FOR YOU TO DL: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4488

Last edited:
Could you tidy up the OP? The words look bundled together...

Can you post a screenshot of the formation please?

11.2 guys1

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Could you tidy up the OP? The words look bundled together...

I believe i have tidied up the OP :p

Maybe you could provide some info about the players needed for each position ????

PS: AEKARA kypello hehehe :D

Maybe you could provide some info about the players needed for each position ????

PS: AEKARA kypello hehehe :D

XEROMAI p vlepw kana ellhna pou kai pou...ellada meneis?

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

INFO ABOUT EACH POSITION

you will need a good goalkeeper of course!
The Fullbacks must be pacey!
Cb's are as important as they are on every tactic
THE WINGERS ARE VERY IMPORTANT PLAYERS so PACE,DRIBBLING over 15 and finishing over 13.
STRIKERS ALSO IMPORTANT.PACE DRIBBLING FINISHIN FIRST TOUCH over 14+
the cenral mids shoulb be able to pass the ball well and the most centered of the three

--------player-------------PLAYER--------------player

should be able to play as def mid too and have tacling and marking pretty good!

wow..so much money to buy neymar and paulo henrique and other star for your nott forest..haha

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

try ghost tactics-very good tactic..and u can make some changes based on your team player and chemistry of your team..

I used this tactic as leeds, only buying Leigh Griffits, cant remember the excact amount of goals, but it was unreal ;b he went from 300k worth, to around 5mil the first season :p

wow..so much money to buy neymar and paulo henrique and other star for your nott forest..haha

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

try ghost tactics-very good tactic..and u can make some changes based on your team player and chemistry of your team..

yeah i did!!!! well Ghost tactics are pretty hard to be used fully by "noobs" or amateurs on FM

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Can you post a screenshot of the formation please?

added at the OP mate

hey mate
what is the different with your My First FM Base tactics!!! to this?

Am I the only one who came to this thread beacause the title saying *Totally worth checking it!* ? :D

But nevertheless it seems a decent tactic, some nice feedbacks :)

(i started a thread 5 weeks ago because i wanted to know if i was lucky or my tactic was so good that gave me so good results.I was accused for cheating and that messed my thread up so i starting a new thread to share with you my tactic)

wonder why somebody would accuse you? maybe because u have neymar,micah richards,henrique and MANY other class players... sorry but with that team every formation works.

wonder why somebody would accuse you? maybe because u have neymar,micah richards,henrique and MANY other class players... sorry but with that team every formation works.

I doubt every tactic would work with it mate, of course neymar and ganso are quality, richards isnt a world beater though. He's only in his second year with forrest so hes not gonna have a world class team, but if you do well, its easily possible to sign them with a pretty wealthy team like forrest.

And more importantly, he has built up his clubs reputation and class by using that formation from scratch and building it around his team, making them perform and attracting top class players.

Last year I got neymar with middlesbrough in my second season so dont go accusing people of cheating without evidence.

I will be testing with my arsenal and santos team and i'll get back to you mate!

lets not get into the cheating thing again, regardless of that many people have tried this tactic and given positive feedback, and this is whats important in this TACTICAL thread