Nice! I've found the 4231 the most attacking but for my Boavista save can be leaky against more direct teams with a pacey striker. Trying to find a way of tightening it up. Dropping the defensive line back to 'higher' might be a solution if your CB aren't quick. How are you conceding most goals? Another possibility is changing 'force opposition outside' to 'standard'.

A mixture of through balls and quick breaks down the wing. But if I've got a lead I want to protect I've been switching the CWB to FB on support and switching the DLP to defend and that seems to tighten things up for us. But we ended up wining the FA Trophy and the league, scoring 106 goals on the way, so the attack more than make up for the donkeys in defence!

A mixture of through balls and quick breaks down the wing. But if I've got a lead I want to protect I've been switching the CWB to FB on support and switching the DLP to defend and that seems to tighten things up for us. But we ended up wining the FA Trophy and the league, scoring 106 goals on the way, so the attack more than make up for the donkeys in defence!
Nice! I updated a few things for V2 (attacking width, tackling etc) and found they help with both attack and defence.

Where's the download for Szebes 4-1-2-2-1 & Mario 4-3-1-2?