Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Jeff Stelling on Boro

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Sep 16, 2005
www.fm-base.co.uk
probs ancient but ive just found it, well funny

i like how they cut him off slightly and go to an ad break

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eSHruroVuX8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eSHruroVuX8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

jamgla

Jan 10, 2006
haha that is class but how dare you spell the legend that is jeff stelling's name wrong

Kris

Sep 17, 2005
I was watching this at the time hahaha how class.

From the people i talk to in Boro i would say it's pretty darn good.

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
Yeh i've seen this already. Stelling loves the Boro :D

Whittnam1987

Banned
Sep 18, 2005
Apart from the drunks asking for bus fare round the bus station with the lamest of excuses... it's not a bad place to go to, Love the cinema, it has leg room!!!! :eek:

samleggott

Sep 17, 2005
www.fm-base.co.uk
Apart from the drunks asking for bus fare round the bus station with the lamest of excuses...
you get that everywhere to be fair! everywhere has their own bit of scum. boro isnt too bad, theres a lot worse but i guess theres a lot better.

i live in leeds now and it seems to have a lot less scum, chavs and general "missing link" type people. but ive been to hull and thats a lot worse....

Redders

Get in the Van.
Sep 15, 2005
www.fmstories.co.uk
Everywhere has there nice and nasty places. Hull isn't ALL horrible Sam, though some places i tend to stay away from.

TBH.

I would rather live in Boro or Hull, than parts of London, Birmingham, Manchester. How Boro and Hull can be considered a worse place to live than those three "stab centrals" is a disgrace.

Kris

Sep 17, 2005
Obviously places here that are considered bad aint that bad :p. I would not know where is bad except like James said the places in the news