Jeff Stelling on Boro

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
probs ancient but ive just found it, well funny

i like how they cut him off slightly and go to an ad break

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eSHruroVuX8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eSHruroVuX8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

haha that is class but how dare you spell the legend that is jeff stelling's name wrong

I was watching this at the time hahaha how class.

From the people i talk to in Boro i would say it's pretty darn good.

Yeh i've seen this already. Stelling loves the Boro :D

what a legend, i love the bit when Charlie Nicholas starts punchin the air, sorta reminds me of gospel church when someone's preachin lmao

lol yeah i watched it when it was live....about 3 months ago Greg :p.

'Tis quite funny.

do you also see Boro as being heaven?

I like Boro, it's a good town :)

Apart from the drunks asking for bus fare round the bus station with the lamest of excuses... it's not a bad place to go to, Love the cinema, it has leg room!!!! :eek:

Apart from the drunks asking for bus fare round the bus station with the lamest of excuses...

you get that everywhere to be fair! everywhere has their own bit of scum. boro isnt too bad, theres a lot worse but i guess theres a lot better.

i live in leeds now and it seems to have a lot less scum, chavs and general "missing link" type people. but ive been to hull and thats a lot worse....

Everywhere has there nice and nasty places. Hull isn't ALL horrible Sam, though some places i tend to stay away from.

TBH.

I would rather live in Boro or Hull, than parts of London, Birmingham, Manchester. How Boro and Hull can be considered a worse place to live than those three "stab centrals" is a disgrace.

Obviously places here that are considered bad aint that bad :p. I would not know where is bad except like James said the places in the news