Jersey Shore

Jak

Reaction score
Seen a few people mention the program on here so thought making a thread may be a decent idea to discuss the show etc. Also here is a link to watch all the episodes. What do people think of the show? Usually I hate this kind of program but this one I actually find enjoyable, what do you guys think?

Never seen it, no idea what it is about, don't care what it is about BUT...

I'm sick of it, and more specifically 'the situation' taking up newspaper inches.

Needs to die asap.

' Snooki got owned', better punched, I LMAO ! other than that, buffed guys with lots of hair gel, all tanned > GAY! they all dress the the same, the girls are whores .. so , its pure ****

Think I've watched 10 minutes total. Was horrible.

well this thread has taken a considerable nose dive..... basically it's similar to big brother in the only sense 8 people live together in 1 house. But they leave the house and get hammered almost everyday and random things always happen (e.g. 1 of the girls getting punched in face, 1 of the guys getting arrested) It's actually quite entertaining. Season 1 was set in Jersey Shore but for season 2 they put it in Miami beach. Check it out if interested

My favorite program, Mike ' The Situation ' Sorrentino is a legend ,

For anyone who doesnt know what its about its ..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6DYpBFaHfo"]YouTube- Jersey Shore Season 2 Trailer[/ame]

"we got a situation" lol but my fav quote is from Ronnie that me and brother do to each other
"Come at me bro" "Come at meeeee bro!" Whoever watched season 1 will understand that joke lol

"we got a situation" lol but my fav quote is from Ronnie that me and brother do to each other
"Come at me bro" "Come at meeeee bro!" Whoever watched season 1 will understand that joke lol

I'm standing here bro, Im not from Staten Island bro, !

He gives the baldy **** a hiding then lol

haha ye such a retarded program lol

This program is hilarious!

When they 'find the beat' in the nightclubs, rofl.

good the thread is starting to turn around from negative :D :p I would recommend people to watch at least the first series in the link I provided and then you can make a proper kind of judgement of the show

When i firsted watched it i thought it was a big joke but those people are really that orange!