Jersey Shore

gotta say i am lolling at Pauly D atm with his 'Oh yeah' to everything. "Oh yeah champagne yeah"
"Oh yeah wake up yeah" haha

Going to give this thread an epic bump since season 3 is starting soon in England and has been going in America now for 4 episodes. Been watching them online with brother and it's still hilarious. Already kicking off early in the series!

Season 3 started off with a massive fight with guess who if you watched season2 you would know

Jersey shore is such a funny show

you guys seen episode 3 and 4 yet? so funny

aint seen 3 or 4 yet what website do you use

I thought I would hate the show when I started to watch the first episode...

...3 seasons later and 'I LOVE IT'

I love it! Something about watching ridiculously stupid people drunk is just so entertaining!
Favourite quote "Its T-shirrtttttttttt Tiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee"

Next season is being filmed in Italy!

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

One (I think) word: JWoww:wub:

"Do you know why she is called JWoww? Because that's what you say when you find her ****!"

i watched 5 mins of it then turned to the wall started hitting agaist it with my head shouting God let me pass out , please let me pass out

when my bro first started watching it I thought it was just retarded and stupid. But he forced me to watch it and now i love it. It's just retarded in a good way! Anyone else been watching season 3 online? Pretty funny series so far

let me sound like a silly old man... what is a land mine? haha

you're not a silly old man. It's the funny things the guys on the show call ugly people.
e.g. land mine, grenade, grenade launcher, tank and the worst of the worst.... atomic bomb :S

I feel sorry for the people of this thread, but not as sorry as I feel for myself knowing that Geordie Shore is on the way to perpetuate the charva image and stupid geordie stereotype :'(