Jersey Shore

you're not a silly old man. It's the funny things the guys on the show call ugly people.
e.g. land mine, grenade, grenade launcher, tank and the worst of the worst.... atomic bomb :S

LOOOOOOOL i get the tank, the genade, but a landmine?
thats new.... i like it

WOW i am sad..

Landmine = Skinny Ugly girl.
Grenade = Fat Ugly girl.

Seen bits and pieces, don't really like it much.

Landmine = Skinny Ugly girl.
Grenade = Fat Ugly girl.

Seen bits and pieces, don't really like it much.

thanks for clearing that up :)
all i know and use is DTF
it's useful,, i guess

im tired of my brother and his best friend actually going out in clubs yelling out 'We've got a situation here'
that and "T-Shirt Time!" oh and 'MVP"

I really wanted to slap that woman :S

Equally, though, she has a **** good point. I mean she goes a bit overboard on the nostalgia, but I can understand her incredulity.

Equally, though, she has a **** good point. I mean she goes a bit overboard on the nostalgia, but I can understand her incredulity.

"You can get Aids from a hot tub" made me laugh that. She does have some decent points but really the show isn't about taking it seriously. If you do that then it is what she says. You should take it as this is so OTT and outrageous lets just laugh and enjoy it

Watched season 3 finale yesterday sad to see the series end. There were some very funny bits in but obvs a **** of a lot of arguments. Looking forward to season 4 in Italy!

Italy has reacted with horror at the prospect of hit American TV series Jersey Shore being filmed at some of the country's most famous locations.

Producers have confirmed that the fourth series of the show - which focuses on a group of Italian-American youngsters - will be shot in Italy later this year.

One commentator on the MTV Italia website viewer even went so far as to write: 'When I see this, I wonder whether Bin Laden had a point.'

whs.

whs.

seeing the situation at the Colosseum..... **** yeah

Also the reunion show is on in America today so should be up on the link in the OP by 2morrow

Its an awful tv show, dont know how anyone watches it.

But i do live half a mile away from where snooki and one of the other ones lives.

Imo Snooki is fit, only seen here on WWE Raw and she looked fit :) she is Goin to WrestleMania 27, looking forward to see here wrestle. sorry bit off topic but still kinda about Jersey Shore.

Seen a few people mention the program on here so thought making a thread may be a decent idea to discuss the show etc. Also here is a link to watch all the episodes. What do people think of the show? Usually I hate this kind of program but this one I actually find enjoyable, what do you guys think?

Can't stand jersey shore one of the worst programmes ever

I can honestly say its probs the worst program ever made. You watch a bunch of *** heads act like total *** heads and think it makes them cool. My mate always puts it on and every time she does suicide seems like such a sweet idea.

Season 4 set in Italy starts 2morrow night. Can't wait. Im in America now as well so I can watch it here :D should be crazy