BPD's-S Tall powerful defenders
CWB's-A (Wingers Retrained)
HB - Simular to a powerful defender
DLP-S (Passer) Killerball - Long passes - technical player
B2B (Runner) good Finish/Longshot - Workrate - Stamina - Mentality
Shadow (Dribbler Flair Tec Intelligence vision Finishing) RWB through centre
TM-A - Play with back to goal - First time shots
Poacher - RWB Through Centre - Round Keeper - Place shots

The roles don't require any special player instructions - So you can change the strikers so they are two different roles like TM-A & Poacher for instance - it will first and foremost depend on the player you got available - I do recommend you look up the gem of the year - Luiz Phellype - he's a goalmachine seriously!! - If you can't get good enough wingers to play CWB go with the 2nd best option - WB's. You can retrain strong defenders to DM/Halfback - You can play successfully with lesser technical defenders but its probably a good idea to use them as DC's - plenty of good strikers out their at any level - find more inspiration in my steam forum which you find in the bottom of this tactical release.

When the tactic is working for you - you'll notice a lot of shots and you will probably have you whole 1st 11 score at one point - If you go to corners you will also notice its not a common strategy - its aimed at the near post - and depending of who in your team are good headers I would put them specifically at the near post - far post and marking the keeper - I'm 100% certain that this tactic works with an underdog team who has the right players - I'm also certain that if you implement it with instant result - you probably won't get the same success. I highly recommend that you play the game like normal in order to see the success I've seen and been told by other people who have tried this one.

League Tables:

Zaragoza League Tables

Season 1 - 2nd Division - Media Predicted 5
zkWPvAc.jpg

Season 2 - 1st Division - Media Predicted 19
Sea3y19.jpg

Hamburger SV League table

2nd Season - 1st Season In The Bundesliga
2gulCG7.jpg

Pacos Ferreira League Table

Pacos Ferreira 1st season - 2nd Division
49qmXbR.jpg

Rapid Vienna League Table

Rapid Vienna 1st Season
BDSgFH5.jpg

This is my proof so far - if you want more proof I stream it...

Training:
I ask the Assman to be in charge of general training - I'm in charge of individual training - it seems like the assman are more than capable of the general part. Individually I most often choose the roles I need - except for the CWB's who in reality are withdrawn wingers - make them accomplished WB's and get them on the winger schedule - It will be difficult to find some really good CWB's in the game - most of them are WB's more than CWB's

Final Words
I wish you a happy new year 2019 truely - I wish you happiness - love and good fortune - both in life and in football manager

Cheers Guys

Jesaustralia's Lounge - Click Here

rDGPfnv.jpg

Just a simple place to hangout with other Managers - To have fun to share simple stuff like unknown players you've discovered in the game that plays amazing visually - Or a trick on how to do a specific thing like selling etc - then you are welcome here - noone will force you to contribute - but its always nice when that happens.

Live Streaming At Twitch - Click Here

lfn98rH.jpg

And Yes this is where I stream from - I apoligize for wanting to share that with you - If you wanna be a part of that you will always be welcome there - I have a lot of naghty kids in my streams - but it always end up with me having to crack myself laughing - like this guys Avatar :D - Anyway You can always come to me and ask me questions if you need help with the game in anyway. If you follow my channel you'll get notified when i'm streaming.

ldyXXJY.jpg

Last edited:
I normally like your tactics but that opening post is terribly formated with your twitch link and the words "2512 Jesaustralia" showing a total of 19 times. This is a forum to share tactics, not to advertise your live stream over and over. Once or twice, alright, but almost 20 times is just ridiculous

so we cant download ? he have to do all manually ?

I normally like your tactics but that opening post is terribly formated with your twitch link and the words "2512 Jesaustralia" showing a total of 19 times. This is a forum to share tactics, not to advertise your live stream over and over. Once or twice, alright, but almost 20 times is just ridiculous

If you dont like it go somewhere else - I asked specifically Sean if I was allowed to do this - so get off my back

By the way its images you can click - not that many links as you say

Which tactic of the three is the best in your opinion Jes?

Which is the differences between three tactics? I can imagine between "Two Poachers" and "Two targetman", but V99?
I will try to follow some streams of yours on Twitch!
Thank you

Last edited:
Which tactic of the three is the best in your opinion Jes?

The targetman if you have tall strikers - Poachers if you have the quick strikers with flair and technique - but remember survey their intelligence - its always good with injtelligent players

Last edited:
The targetman if you have tall strikers - Poachers if you have the quick strikers with flair and technique - but remember survey their intelligence - its always good with injtelligent players
Which one would you build towards though in the long term? Get more TM or more poachers?

tested for half a season, offense is ok but defense quiet bad...
View attachment 1192766
View attachment 1192767
Its not for instant result - its for playing the game - watch the results above or come to the stream and watch whats going on I have proven with players of beeing the worst in the league almost to end up 4th in la liga playing with Zaragoza 19th predicted

I really can't see the problem, yes there links to his twitch stream, a stream dedicated to FM and as far as I have seen, Jes have been using the said tactics, and in my mind it also offers an oppertunity to get to ask questions about this tactic live to the one who made it and as far as i know Jes is helps alot if you got questions about one of his tactics.

The way the OP is made well it's better than the posts with:

Tactic name - I won this and did that in plain text - download link

and nothing else.

Last edited:
Finally found a tactic I'm happy with at Arsenal ( I know its a big team etc but being an arsenal fan I rebuild the club every year because quite frankly its a joke what some of them players are on etc)

The tactic still aint familiar yet and I only plugged it in mid December...

View attachment 24209

Currently in the Jan transfer window and already started getting some players in/out to suit the tactic so I'll report back on that at the end of the season.

View attachment 24208

Finally found a tactic I'm happy with at Arsenal ( I know its a big team etc but being an arsenal fan I rebuild the club every year because quite frankly its a joke what some of them players are on etc)

The tactic still aint familiar yet and I only plugged it in mid December...

View attachment 1192808

Currently in the Jan transfer window and already started getting some players in/out to suit the tactic so I'll report back on that at the end of the season.

View attachment 1192809

Very Nice mate - I am not entirely familiar with Arsenal myself - except I know they belong in the top of English football for a very long time - Playing with a top team has plenty of challenges and goals to reach - It will be very interesting to see how you get to shape your Arsenal team into champions.

You are in the preliminary phase and you might be that for a while depending on how many signings you'll do - some will work instantely others will take time - like the start of next season if signed in January. Once that period is over I will say the foundation has been set - Do you try and build the team from youth players or do you go specifically after capable players in any age?

You don't have to thank me - I wanted to share this one for a while - but just didn't get around to it - thank you for saying it though :D - Looking forward to see your updates

Cheers