jesaustralia

Premium
Reaction score

Follow me on twitch - HERE

gvnLFx3.jpg

FM-JUNKIE - DOWNLOAD

nfznWb8.jpg

A man walks in to a bar/twitch and say - I just created Diablo - I turn my head and reply GREAT!! while sitting their pretending how much I really care - I have heard this bullshit a million times before - Its spam in my ears.....

A follower of ours and also one of our beloved mods is managing Canada and are about to play the World Cup - The Diablo guy SMH continues his very annoying advertisement in chat and the Canada guy gives in at last probably just to shut him up :D - Diablo uploads the tactic and the Canada guy apply it....

About an hour later the Canada guy saids - I'm World Champion and we are all stunned in the chat - we can't quite believe what's going on - its like going to a funeral where we are all a little down but discover the person who's suppose to be dead is still alive - Or you can compare to the intake of tabasco sauce - the before and after reaction on your tongue - a wakeup call......I'm being dramatic

I say to the Diablo guy why don't you make a thread about it - He replies to me nahh I don't care. If you want you can make a thread about it and take full credit for it he saids - The thing is I don't like cheats and I don't want to take credit for something I didn't create - However after plugging it in on my test save I decided to release it to you guys - I find it different and new in its format - almost kind of art becourse it is different and stands out from most tactics we see created - its unique in several ways - you guys should check it out

In the process I decided to create 13 more formations using this template - Going forward I will use some of these on my shared twitch channel Weartibus

Formations

FM-Junkie 4-2-3-1 Original

lbBLgQb.jpg

FM-Junkie 4-3-3 Narrow

NAjAejs.jpg

FM-Junkie 4-2-1-3

b9UQkMP.jpg

FM-Junkie 4-6-0

KVJMfHs.jpg

FM-Junkie 4-6-0 Defensive

QXlLhqx.jpg

FM-Junkie 4-4-2

VK0QBDb.jpg

FM-Junkie 4-4-2 Diamond

UVoVC37.jpg

FM-Junkie 4-4-1-1

NPT8HqD.jpg

FM-Junkie 4-3-3 IF's

LxaNk3l.jpg

FM-Junkie 4-2-4

0lTLbcv.jpg

FM-Junkie 4-2-2-2 br

3N5HmI1.jpg

FM-Junkie 4-1-4-1

kwImNVv.jpg

FM-Junkie 4-1-3-2

WUpLR6N.jpg

FM-Junkie 4-1-2-1-2

DHWaXit.jpg

8IITW2l.jpg

Alternatively check out whats required for each role its easy

OI's None

Team Talk Before Match

1069555d1469788813-sublimity-433-jesaustralia-team-talk-individual-team-talk-before-game.png

Team Talk Half Time

1069557d1469788842-sublimity-433-jesaustralia-team-talk-individual-team-talk-halftime.png

Your League Tables

End Word

I would like to give full credit to SwtorJunkie for the creation of the tactic called Winner - I renamed it to FM-Junkie 4-2-3-1 Original - Cause that will remind me of the guy who didn't want credit for his own beautiful artwork - the variations are all on me using most of the framework by SwtorJunkie

Guys I want you to have the best year possible in fm17 and in life - Don't forget to love each other nomatter where you come from - We will all have the same ending to life nomatter what we do with our lifes - That makes us equals

When that is said I ofcourse don't believe in any Diablo claims - I'm a strong believer in the strenght of the players attributes more than the tactics themselves - I do believe however that you can find some strong solutions in some of the formations above.

Come visit me at Twitch Weartibus Here - Either for a chat or becourse you think you got something worth sharing - Bottomline is Both me & Mantorras would love to chill with you guys - We got good music and a lovely follower girl :D

Enjoy!!

Latest Catch....

EcexuhP.jpg

Last edited:
Oh snap a heap of tactics, not that i'm surprised though xD

Now I just need a peacebreaker like tactic and the game ofc - I see IFs, no one like wingers anymore :p

Looking forward to se some of them in action on twitch, while I mess around with the demo :)

Guess I can start my long term save now :)

You got any results?

Also out of interest which tactic are you using?- Your sublimity tactics, these Junkie tactics or perhaps something else.

Guess I can start my long term save now :)

You got any results?

Also out of interest which tactic are you using?- Your sublimity tactics, these Junkie tactics or perhaps something else.

Currently sublimity but that wil change soon to give a chance to the original formation of this series :)

Do you think some of these would work in lower leagues

Can you post some ss from matches with team instructions...

Is there a reason as to why Messi is set to BWM in all the screenshots, or is it just done quickly to get screenshots of the tac's without moving players to correct positions?

The story of the world championship with Canada is a joke isn't it? Or maybe he was in the year 2050 with a lot of canadian regens (CA 200).

I gave the original one a go with RB Leipzig and it was some waste of time as always when people are posting "Diablo" tactics:

View attachment 121328

FULLY FLUID AND EVERYTHING LIKE IN THE OP

Last edited:
Ive put 4231 original and 433 inside forwards in the middle of the season for man united and and won 7 games in a row! Last 3 games we kicked porto out of europe league quarter final on agraggate 5:1 and then smashed liverpool at home 6:0 very impressive at the moment!

Forgot to said that i am using TFF tactics OI!

Yes all I can say is - if I wanted to post **** I wouldn't do it here - try it for a season and see what happens - now the players needs to get used to the tactic - its not enough that your team is fluid in the tactic. I've seen this in action and its exellent.

If you wanna see results play with it - I obviously don't have the time to deliver that kind of service - so get over it - If that's not good enough for you move on - stop spamming my threads with useless posts - especially if all you have is demands - playing with a tactic for a few matches is not helping anyone you can replay those several times with different outcomes - this can be manipulated -
Players now need to be fluid in the tactic as well just like the team needs it to be fluid - if they are not you won't play well - these players needs time to adapt to the playstyle - that can take a while depending on the players experience with the formation.

The story of the world championship with Canada is a joke isn't it? Or maybe he was in the year 2050 with a lot of canadian regens (CA 200).

I gave the original one a go with RB Leipzig and it was some waste of time as always when people are posting "Diablo" tactics:

View attachment 1085242

FULLY FLUID AND EVERYTHING LIKE IN THE OP
Did you try it from start of season? Are the players suited to it roles and positions? Did you set up individual training etc? Team talks? Team talks during matches depending on situation? Or just plug and play and hope for instant results?

Players now need to be fluid in the tactic as well just like the team needs it to be fluid - if they are not you won't play well - these players needs time to adapt to the playstyle - that can take a while depending on the players experience with the formation.

Actually an interesting idea, I wonder if that will prevent certain tactics to work decent, tactics with an odd shape or rarely used player roles like Halfback or Regista for a DM.

Yes all I can say is - if I wanted to post **** I wouldn't do it here - try it for a season and see what happens - now the players needs to get used to the tactic - its not enough that your team is fluid in the tactic. I've seen this in action and its exellent.

If you wanna see results play with it - I obviously don't have the time to deliver that kind of service - so get over it - If that's not good enough for you move on - stop spamming my threads with useless posts - especially if all you have is demands - playing with a tactic for a few matches is not helping anyone you can replay those several times with different outcomes - this can be manipulated -

Mate I never wanted to spam your thread. I'm just showing my results here.
And of course I even do not think that you want some post **** or whatever.

The tactic is fully fluid and I'm playing every match in "extended" mode. I do the training the correct way and I'm using your team talks.

The players seem to be suited to the roles. Here are my first eleven:

View attachment 121217

Maybe I really should give it some time to see if it becomes better. Of course a tactic needs at least one season or more.
Keep in mind: Your self-made tactics alway brought me some nice success! ;)

Mate I never wanted to spam your thread. I'm just showing my results here.
And of course I even do not think that you want some post **** or whatever.

The tactic is fully fluid and I'm playing every match in "extended" mode. I do the training the correct way and I'm using your team talks.

The players seem to be suited to the roles. Here are my first eleven:

View attachment 1085368

Maybe I really should give it some time to see if it becomes better. Of course a tactic needs at least one season or more.
Keep in mind: Your self-made tactics alway brought me some nice success! ;)

About the spam thing - that wasn't meant for you :) - the results you getting doesn't make me happy obviously - a guy became world champion with Canada is all i have as information to share - so I automatically thought it was a good idea to share that - and it showed promising signs, but I think I'm more comfortable with my own Sublimity tactics than this one.

Cheers mate

Looking forward to trying these. I'm into the season with Newcastle but will plug in and report back.