Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Jesaustralia's Kangaroo 5-2-1-2 - 17.2 Patch

jesaustralia

Premium
Nov 4, 2013

League Table

Your League Tables

Not Here yet...

End Word

Its the Christmas holliday - I wish that all of you will have a great time where ever you are - all nationalities included - eat some good food celebrate - enjoy each others company - be good to each other - laugh have fun - love - their is no limits
Merry christmas to you all!!

Last edited:

Azeiteiro

Nov 4, 2009
Hi Jesaustralia,

I really like your tactic, I still have not conceded any goals in 3 official matches. The problem is the finalization, I shoot a lot but I score few goals. How to improve finalization? My finishing training has 4 stars ...Thank you and continue the good work!

P.S - The game with Corroios was a friendly;
P.S.2- Sorry for my english.

View attachment 113482View attachment 113485View attachment 113484View attachment 113483

abbes

Jan 11, 2010
London, UK
A tactic that works with Barcelona I never!
have u seen his other tactics? created with Barcelona as a team? all of them working like a charm with small teams as well, so maybe instead of those stupid comments try it first, or wait for other people to try, and then release ur opinions.
besides that, merry xmas fm-base community :).

Aug 9, 2015
have u seen his other tactics? created with Barcelona as a team? all of them working like a charm with small teams as well, so maybe instead of those stupid comments try it first, or wait for other people to try, and then release ur opinions.
besides that, merry xmas fm-base community :).
The onus should be on the creator to at least try it out with other teams. My mum could get success with Barcelona, uploading a tactic with no other tests is going to put people off, sorry.

bsup68

Sep 29, 2011
Uglev, Denmark
Well maybe you should play FM with your mum then, or just remember to cry a bit in other threads too, like TFFs - there is no proof at all, not even with Barca, MUFC or similar clubs....

abbes

Jan 11, 2010
London, UK
The onus should be on the creator to at least try it out with other teams. My mum could get success with Barcelona, uploading a tactic with no other tests is going to put people off, sorry.
well, say hello to ur mum then buddy, my mum wouldn't win a **** even with the Barca team :).

jassar

Jan 17, 2010
can you post a link of your mums tactics ....i would like to try it out.......I could never understand why people rather than giving someone credit for the work they do not for money but for free ,helping so many people out there saving millions of hours of frustration ....

you dont like it than move on man ...there are so many tactics

Last edited:

jesaustralia

Premium
Nov 4, 2013
A tactic that works with Barcelona I never!
You should be happy that its Barcelona - lots of other teams would not give anything but false information + I'm using unique methods and have alot of data to compare other experiments/Tactic creation with. Noone can replicate my methods unless they have my brain :D - and its not becourse I'm special or a genius.

Merry Christmas mate - like the thread? took me hours to set up :)

kev1916

Nov 3, 2011
Cant you just post the tactic rather than try to boost hits for your twitch?

I cant find the tactic

Apr 1, 2012
3rd line in OP, under twitch link and then under FM base pictures there is FM 17 link for tactic. Easy to find

Last edited:

StefanCP

Oct 28, 2013
Does the tactic deliver CC's too each game? I tested a lot of tactics but none can deliver constant CCs each game as the one I used in 16.

abbes

Jan 11, 2010
London, UK
@jesaustralia, mate, u think is it any sense to change ur counter stabilizer to this new kangaroo, and rebuilding the squad around this tactic? u consider it as a better option or not necessarily ? ;)