Jesus plays Football - A story of biblical proportions

chensta

Reaction score
Son, I am sending you to once again save humanity.

Take the spaceship, and you will land in a place called Bethlehem. There will be thousands of our most devoted followers there to greet you, as prophesied.

View attachment 210855

You will need to speak to a man named Christian, he will guide you and tell you what you need to do.

The coordinates has been set in the GPS. Now off you go. Godspeed my son!

Hours later

"You have arrived at your Destination"

There was no crowd...it was just a large open grassy field.

Far away in the distance, there are a bunch of kids playing football with a coach barking instructions.

View attachment 210835

Jesus approached the tall coach.

"Excuse me, I am looking for a man named Christian...do you know where I can find him?"

"Well, my name is Christian...Christian Guy. What is it that you want kid?"

"My father told me to come down here and find a man named Christian, and he will tell me what to do"

"ummm...okay...you know howto kick a ball kid?"

"I have never tried, but I have been told I am a quick learner"

"Never kicked a ball? That doesn't sound too promising, but hey give it a try"

Jesus then proceeded to play a football...as he played, his skills increased by the second...exponentially...until he was simply the best a footballer could ever be....

The coach watched on in disbelief.

"Jesus Christ.....I think we found the one"

View attachment 210832

View attachment 210853

View attachment 210852

View attachment 210851

View attachment 210850

View attachment 210849

Last edited:
Goals of this story.

I want to see how far one Jesus can take this humble Welsh club.

Goal 1 - Win the Welsh Premier League - Should be easy enough
Goal 2 - Win the Champions League - Not as easy as it might sound. We have 1 Jesus...but the rest of the team is average. And with the low reputation league, it will be hard to buy and keep good players.
Goal 3 - Win the World Cup - Won't be easy, but I think we might be able to achieve it in our second World Cup (2022).

The transfer budget ain't too great. Then again, the board isn't too optimistic about our chances either.

They don't know we have Jesus on our side!

Going into my first friendly match against the Reserves team, I discovered a weak link in the team...we only have 1 Central Defender on the whole team. Sure we can put Jesus there (Cause his perfect and all, but I think it's a little wasted).

Off the the transfer market we go with our 4,000 budget after this game!

View attachment 210836

Surely someones gonna come in and buy Jesus?! Brilliant though man

Your keeper is actually pretty good, is 4 and a half stars relative to Jesus?

Surely someones gonna come in and buy Jesus?! Brilliant though man

Yeah, he is going to have a lot of offers coming from big clubs soon. I can only reject them, which will upset Jesus, but thankfully I have the editor to remove his unhappiness.

Aside from trying to keep our little Jesus in Wales, I will not be using the editor for anything else for the rest of the save.

He is definitely one of our better players in the team, but certainly no Buffon.

I know the stars are relative to your team, but maybe the stars are calculated based on the average level of your squad, rather than relative to the best player on the team? I am not sure.

View attachment 210830

Never thought I would see another story on Carmarthen Town haha! I am trying to do the exact same challenge as you so will be interested to see how you get on. I must admit i could really do with a Jesus in my squad atm!

Never thought I would see another story on Carmarthen Town haha! I am trying to do the exact same challenge as you so will be interested to see how you get on. I must admit i could really do with a Jesus in my squad atm!

Wow I had no idea, this will be awesome :) Compare the fortunes of Carmarthen Town with and without Jesus hehe. I didn't know anything about Carmarthen Town at all, just happened to be where Bethlehem was located in, so I thought it fitted with the story :)

After a quick pre-season, Jesus makes his debut in theWorld Cup (Welsh Domestic Cup, not THE World cup).

We added a few names from transfers, nobody really worth mentioning. Just fill the gaps in our team, especially defence.

Our first game is against a team from a lower division, so this could be a good debut for both Jesus and our beloved manager Christian Guy.

The game went down well I have to say. A solid 10-1 win.

View attachment 210798

View attachment 210797
View attachment 210796

Last edited:
Should be good, that Jesus could make a name for himself you know

Jesus has been absolutely killing it in the league. 2 Games in, he has scored 15 goals and lead the top scorers charts by a fair margin. His form has been simply....godlike :)

View attachment 210778

However, it's Internationals time and there are no friendlies this time to get acquainted. I have been thrown straight into the deep end. You will find out who we will be versing shortly.

In the meantime, lets get some housekeeping out of the way!

View attachment 210779

View attachment 210777

After some shocking games during our qualifiers for European Championship, we now face Belgium, who is currently ranked 4th in the world. Talk about being thrown in the deep end!

Fortunately we have Jesus. Although I have no had a chance to get acquainted with the Wales team much, I had a look at the players and decided on a 4-2-3-1 wide formation, with 2 wingers supporting Jesus up to.

Ramsey is currently out injured for 4 weeks, which is unfortunate, as he would of been one of our key players.

View attachment 210776

We are currently sitting 3rd in the group. A win is crucial to get us back into the race for qualification.

It will be interesting to see how Jesus goes against the likes of defensive wall of Courtois, Kompany etc

View attachment 210775

Last edited:
We managed a 2-2 draw against Belgium.

Jesus managed to get off the mark for Belgium, scoring on his international debut. The Wales team still needs a bit of work if it is to have any hopes of taking the Euros, let alone the World Cup.

View attachment 210765