Jim Jefferies Sacked by Romanov ????!!!!!!

To be honest, i'm losing all interest. How long before he gets the sack too? He may however, have some swish contacts in Portugal and play good football. Every cloud and all that.

That's true but then again that's only if Romanov allows it eh ? How much freedom is he going to get.

That's true but then again that's only if Romanov allows it eh ? How much freedom is he going to get.

None. Have any of the managers been able to dictate which players to buy/sell? No. He's not fit to run the club. He's destroying it

None. Have any of the managers been able to dictate which players to buy/sell? No. He's not fit to run the club. He's destroying it

Well Jefferies did. Word on the street is that Romanov respects JJ (LOL) and that's why he has been offered the Director of Football role, to oversee such things.

Well Jefferies did. Word on the street is that Romanov respects JJ (LOL) and that's why he has been offered the Director of Football role, to oversee such things.

Was going to lol myself at the respect bit myself lol. Was listening to a scottish football correspondent last night, and he pretty much said that every single decision made regarding transfers was being dictated by Romanov, which I found pretty shoddy. I pity the next gaffer I really do. You're obviously more aware at the goings on there though, which begs the question-with everything thats going on, will they be able to attract quality players? Would be sad if the club went down the pan because of the off field antics that are going on.

Great news for Rangers. Not only will Hearts be less competitive but they wont have to pay compensation for Ally's successor.

Great news for Rangers. Not only will Hearts be less competitive but they wont have to pay compensation for Ally's successor.

Why mention Rangers at all ? You seriously are the most annoying Celtic fan ever, My little cousin is 11 years old and doesn't even say stupid things like this.

Why mention Rangers at all ? You seriously are the most annoying Celtic fan ever, My little cousin is 11 years old and doesn't even say stupid things like this.

He was clearly going fishing and you took the bait.

I was half and half on this. If any manager went 14-15 games without a win, most fans would call for his head, why should JJ have been different? Romanov is a nutter, but IMO this was blown out of proportion because it's Romanov. Also don't understand how we're 'playing good'. We had one tactic, hoof to Kyle, and if he's not on the pitch, aim for the player furthest up the pitch. Change is good, I welcome Paulo Sergio like any other manager that comes through the door in the hope they can create a good Hearts side to challenge for the title.

Well JJ had just led yous into the next round of the Europa League and got a draw at Ibrox. So despite his poor form at the end of the season he seemed like he was going to have a good start to this season. If Romanov wanted a new manager why didnt he do it in the summer? The reason that comes to my mind is that it wouldnt have made as many headlines.

That doesn't change the fact we hadn't won in 14-15 games, does it? If Lennon or McCoist had form like that, Le Guen is a prime example, they're out the door. IMO, Romanov didn't do it during the summer because JJ is held in high regard. He was building what looked like a good side but clearly couldn't get them to play a style of football which the owner wished to see. I for one disliked the tactics we used for the majority of last season, its not enjoyable to watch I'm afraid.

That doesn't change the fact we hadn't won in 14-15 games, does it? If Lennon or McCoist had form like that, Le Guen is a prime example, they're out the door. IMO, Romanov didn't do it during the summer because JJ is held in high regard. He was building what looked like a good side but clearly couldn't get them to play a style of football which the owner wished to see. I for one disliked the tactics we used for the majority of last season, its not enjoyable to watch I'm afraid.

Toddzy has a pint. Everyone has forgot they were on a really poor run, which Jefferies had been unable to fix during the new season. Yes, the draw against Rangers was impressive, but the defeat to Dundee United must have been seen, to Romanov, to be a return to the mediocre performances beforehand.