João Moutinho signs for FC Porto

wow this would be massive if it went through, but i do hope it does happen as in the op it says chelsea are linked with tatto ted Raul Meireles who i think is a really good footballer.

He said he wanted to leave for another club already a year ago, so it's not that surprising that he's finally leaving... somewhat odd that he left for a rival, but after the **** season he had i doubt that there were many clubs interested. Wouldn't say it's a bargain, but decent deal for both teams, as I doubt they would have gotten a better offer. I rate him higher than Meireles though so for Porto it'll be a good replacement if he should leave.

Being a Porto fan... i am shocked ! And also Izamailov (sporting cp) might sign for Porto aswell :DDDD! Thank you COSTINHA!

i cant believe he's signed for rivals, that will not go down well. wasnt he Sporting's captain as well?

10mil euro what a bargain, great player, similar player to fabragas imo.

Quality player.

Porto are incredibly lucky to have him. ^^)

Great and unexpected transfer.Joao moutinho is awesome midfielder,Queiroz should include him in the Portugal squad.I hope Moutinho to prove his worth there.I'd like to see how they'll welcome him back to Lisboa...

great deal for a great price why he not in Portugal team for WC ????

I think that something is clearly going on with Sporting and their direction. Selling one of the club's best players isn't the right thing to do when you finish a season at fourth. Nevertheless, the only thing which is scaring me is the fact that Porto is doing really good transfers, and are, to me, the only team which can take the title for us. But they're way to far from us :)