Joe Cole on the verge of signing for arsenal?

I hope Joe Cole sorts out his contract with Chelsea he is such a class player on his day and I hope he does not go to Arsenal which would definetly be the end of Rosicky but Im a Chelsea fan so....

Heard this on TalkSport. Would be so happy if it was true.

Please, Please, Please Arsene, we need a solid player like Joe, and Hes English!!

Cole will go to Arsenal. You watch.

Hes a great player who would add to the flair at the club. However, tactically speaking, how will he fit Chamakh and Cole into the squad? I hope it doesn't mean pushing Nasri out.

Would be a good signing for Arsenal, I was hoping Cole would go to Villa but it was always very very unlikely.

i doubt this, very much.
My friend Bill was in Morrisons yesterday and he says he saw Joe Cole speaking to Harry Redknapp in the Cafe over a plate of toast.
Might not be anything solid, but that Joe Cole knows his toast.

Arsenal are snapping at his heels and,if they can reel him in,they would have a gem of a player.

Apparently the move is sealed, but will be announced after the World Cup.

Joe Cole is in talks with Tottenham. Is a manager talking to players he wants to sign personally allowed?

If he does go I wouldn't mind him at Arsenal or Man U. Just not City or Spurs.

Apparently a deal has been confirmed between Cole and Arsenal. I think I read it in the Daily Mirror (highly reliable, y'know).

Back