Joe Cole on the verge of signing for arsenal?

On another thread I listed the questions of where Joe cole would fit in at tottenham and could not see it above the current midfielders we have with Modric, Kranjcar, Lennon, Palacios, Sandro, Bentley, Huddlestone. It would be too much competition for him to be a starter. Arsenal look the best bet for him to start first team football.

See last post of the first page. Whether its true or not, god only knows. Spurs have been in talks with Joe for years now..
lol think harryinhd was taking the **** with the cafe thing. though i do think redknapp would snap up him up in aheartbeat if he could. though i think you guys need a top class striker, to back up crouch and defoe in europe more than anything else really. you dont get many chances in cl footy, and roman just doesnt cut it

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

On another thread I listed the questions of where Joe cole would fit in at tottenham and could not see it above the current midfielders we have with Modric, Kranjcar, Lennon, Palacios, Sandro, Bentley, Huddlestone. It would be too much competition for him to be a starter. Arsenal look the best bet for him to start first team football.
he'd start at united too. either out wide on the left with nani on the right, with them swapping flanks like SAF loves. or through the middle behind rooney. he's the exact kind of creative player who can attack through the middle that we need

I think people in the media also forget the fact that Harry and Joe know each other from West Ham and Harry has always admired Cole. So if they see them talking they always come up with a story. Maybe I am wrong but for some strange feeling I dont think he will fit in at Tottenham. Yes he would fit in at United madsheep.

It's easy for us lot to predict where Joe will actually be come the beginning of the season, but for him it's going to be a very difficult decision:

Champions League footy at United, Arsenal or Spurs.
Arsenal and Spurs both in London.
Arsenal > Spurs.

Joe Cole to Arsenal, anyone? :D

It's easy for us lot to predict where Joe will actually be come the beginning of the season, but for him it's going to be a very difficult decision:

Champions League footy at United, Arsenal or Spurs.
Arsenal and Spurs both in London.
Arsenal > Spurs.

Joe Cole to Arsenal, anyone? :D

chance of winning a trophy

Chelsea, United

already at Chelsea and looks like he wants to move

United>Tottenham>Arseenal

I personally see him going to Tottenham over Arsenal, although I'd say Man United would be the favourites for his signature.. And yeah I would mind doing a Gerrard - Cole swap deal if it wasn't for the fact he is already out of contract and therefore FREE XD

United>Tottenham>Arsenal

Come on Hayes, he's a freebie! Lets replace Dale Binns

tbh, as much as I'd like him at Spurs... you're all right.. He wouldnt fit in. The Spurs Midfield is quite tidy at the moment (par Jenas LOL).

However, we do need bolstering before the CL comes around.

he might even **** us all over and stay with chelsea lol that would be terrible :(

I wouldn't rule it out. The signs are that he's leaving, but who knows.

Maybe he will make a sensational return to West Ham and play for free? I would love this midfield:

LW - Cole
RW - Behrami
CM - Parker
CM - Hitszlsperger.

That is a midfield that can win us trophies and can get us into Europe :)

Back