Joe Cole to snub Arsenal to join Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard it reported on SSN earlier.

Wouldn't like to believe it completely until confirmed, but I'd prefer he didn't go to Arsenal.

Heard it reported on SSN earlier.

Wouldn't like to believe it completely until confirmed, but I'd prefer he didn't go to Arsenal.

me niether, i dont usually believe things untill they are set in conrete but when it gets posted on the official club website i cant help but start to believe lol

Get in! Quality player to get on a free ;) Anyone in their right mind would choose United over Arsenal.

I never for one minute thought he would join Arsenal, they aren't his kind of club plus Wenger probably wouldn't respect Cole's talent as much as SAF, I wish he would come to Liverpool :(

Not really.

Playing at Arsenal would have meant he could stay in London and not upheave his family.

But it would mean having to play for Arsenal.. What kind of moron would want to play for Arsenal over United oO)

Not really.

Playing at Arsenal would have meant he could stay in London and not upheave his family.

and joining United he would have a better chance of winning major trophies? and possibly the fact that United are the biggest club in the world ;)

My post was providing a an idea for why he would choose Arsenal over United, as the random Scottish glory supporter seemed to think there was no possible reason for it.

He may win more trophies at United, yes, that is a reason too.

Oh, and just to finish my post off - Manchester United aren't the biggest club in the world.

last week he was snubbing united to go to arsenal so i believ it when i see it

Another Utd-based thread slipping into spamland.

If the OP is true I'll be very aroused :D

I wish YJC all the best in his future, But I believe that in all expenses including signing on fee he is a 26 million pound expense, for four years, G`luck to him at United though, he is quality!

Another Utd-based thread slipping into spamland.

If the OP is true I'll be very aroused :D

It isn't "slipping into spamland" at all.

All posts are related to the topic of Joe Cole's transfer.

I would rather play for Arsenal over Man United tbh.

To be honest, I think he will end up at Arsenal, but I don't really care unless he ends up at the toon.

My post was providing a an idea for why he would choose Arsenal over United, as the random Scottish glory supporter seemed to think there was no possible reason for it.

He may win more trophies at United, yes, that is a reason too.

Oh, and just to finish my post off - Manchester United aren't the biggest club in the world.

who are then?

Why would the Manchester United official site post a rumour from the Sun on it :S

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Real Madrid, Barcelona?

maybe because there is some truth in it? and get off, United have more history and fans than Barcelona. Real Madrid rival United agreed but Barcelona arent bigger, just better :(

I could almost take offence at being called a 'random Scottish glory supporter' what evidence do you have to back up your accusation?

Man Utd probably offered him a better contract. We could definately use a winger like him.

Facts are written in stone arsenal no trophys about in 5 years , of course your gonna join man utd over arsenal unless your an arsenal supporter which i dont believe joe is . Joining arsenal would be a step down for Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back