Joe Cole to snub Arsenal to join Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can always count on me to whap out the family card

That is specifically why you can't support two clubs like that. You can't want a club you supposedly support to lose, simply because they are playing another club you support more.

You follow them, you don't support them.

By all means, feel free to post evidence as to why United are the biggest club in the world then.

You can even PM/VM me it, if you don't want to clog the thread up. :)

Same here I grew up in Manchester but was born in Scotland , I have seen them play a few times , my dad is from Manchester along with loads of my family , i'm there about 3 to 4 times a year , so its gonna take more than the big bad billy to stop me .

Hope joey does come to man utd , we could do with another winger or 2 and with it being free it leaves some cash free to maybe bring someone else in to

Well said mate ;)

Wonder why you seem so set out to convince me that I don't support them but follow them. Whatever your motive, I'll leave you to it, I have no intention of fighting with you, this is not the place, and I don't have time for you. Fact remains, I support Man Utd, and you can't change that.

No, you follow them. A supporter would never want his club to lose a game.

Same here I grew up in Manchester but was born in Scotland , I have seen them play a few times , my dad is from Manchester along with loads of my family , i'm there about 3 to 4 times a year , so its gonna take more than the big bad billy redrup to stop me .

Hope joey does come to man utd , we could do with another winger or 2 and with it being free it leaves some cash free to maybe bring someone else in to
Yeah, the "I have family there" card always comes along eventually.

No, you follow them. A supporter would never want his club to lose a game.

Yeah, the "I have family there" card always comes along eventually.

Whatever you say billy ;)

I think we should buy another CM, and with Joe on a free, he adds some experience to our wingers as giggs won't be around forever.

Joe Cole has said continuously that he won't be discusing his future untill after the World Cup.
So basicaly this is bullshit and just newspapers running out of ideas for headlines.

A nice way to end an off topic thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back