Joe Cole to snub Arsenal to join Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
where sort of drifting off topic, all i no is, this has been romoured in the sun and ssn but has been anounced on the OS of Manchester United so it fills me with hope. would be a fantastic signing, expesh on a free.

The biggest club in the world are Real Madrid.

They have won more domestic titles than United, more European trophies than United, and seem to take all of United's players from them.

Random Scottish supporter of Manchester United, I don't take people who support multiple clubs seriously, especially when it's possible that those two clubs will face each other at some point.

The biggest club in the world are Real Madrid.

They have won more domestic titles than United, more European trophies than United, and seem to take all of United's players from them.

Random Scottish supporter of Manchester United, I don't take people who support multiple clubs seriously, especially when it's possible that those two clubs will face each other at some point.

fantastic read, although this is about Joe Cole, not who is the biggest club in the world

(yes i started it but now im finishing it, i said it too back up my views as too why Joe would choose United over Arsenal)

Glad we agree that it isn't United. :)

Anyway, I've given a reason as to why he would choose Arsenal. I've accepted the reason for joining United.

That's me done, unless you feel like disagreeing again.

I love football, ever since I was a boy. The first football match I went to was a Man Utd one. I don't need other peoples consent for supporting a club. If I said I just follow them, then I'd be lying to myself. If the two were ever to meet, I would support Rangers.

I love football, ever since I was a boy. The first football match I went to was a Man Utd one. I don't need other peoples consent for supporting a club. If I said I just follow them, then I'd be lying to myself. If the two were ever to meet, I would support Rangers.

I don't know why, but this sounded like a lonely hearts add when I read it.

Glad we agree that it isn't United. :)

Anyway, I've given a reason as to why he would choose Arsenal. I've accepted the reason for joining United.

That's me done, unless you feel like disagreeing again.

i dont agree but we're agree to disagree here as like i said, this is about Joe Cole, not whether or not United are the biggest club in the world.

I had to put it in simple terms for someone making ignornat accusations.

He's going to **** on everyone's chips and join Villa <)

I had to put it in simple terms for someone making ignornat accusations.

I wouldn't say it's an ignorant accusation, as it seems over half of the 'Man United' fans I have met, have never been to Manchester, let alone see them play. I think it was a generalisation.

That is specifically why you can't support two clubs like that. You can't want a club you supposedly support to lose, simply because they are playing another club you support more.

You follow them, you don't support them.

i dont agree but we're agree to disagree here as like i said, this is about Joe Cole, not whether or not United are the biggest club in the world.

By all means, feel free to post evidence as to why United are the biggest club in the world then.

You can even PM/VM me it, if you don't want to clog the thread up. :)

Joe Cole has said continuously that he won't be discusing his future untill after the World Cup.
So basicaly this is bullshit and just newspapers running out of ideas for headlines.

Joe Cole has said continuously that he won't be discusing his future untill after the World Cup.
So basicaly this is bullshit and just newspapers running out of ideas for headlines.

He has an agent, who probably is talking to clubs despite Cole refusing to make an ultimate decision until after the World Cup so I wouldn't say it's complete bullshit but you are right we will have to wait until after the World Cup to see what he decides.

Wonder why you seem so set out to convince me that I don't support them but follow them. Whatever your motive, I'll leave you to it, I have no intention of fighting with you, this is not the place, and I don't have time for you. Fact remains, I support Man Utd, and you can't change that.

He has an agent, who probably is talking to clubs despite Cole refusing to make an ultimate decision until after the World Cup so I wouldn't say it's complete bullshit but you are right we will have to wait until after the World Cup to see what he decides.
His decision will probably be made on Thursday, after England's World Cup :P

Same here I grew up in Manchester but was born in Scotland , I have seen them play a few times , my dad is from Manchester along with loads of my family , i'm there about 3 to 4 times a year , so its gonna take more than the big bad billy redrup to stop me .

Hope joey does come to man utd , we could do with another winger or 2 and with it being free it leaves some cash free to maybe bring someone else in to

Last edited:
Same here I grew up in Manchester but was born in Scotland , I have seen them play a few times , my dad is from Manchester along with loads of my family , i'm there about 3 to 4 times a year , so its gonna take more than the big bad billy to stop me .

How did we know someone would pull out the 'Family' card! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back