foxy619

Reaction score
Also wondering how good this guy gets, if anyone knows?

Cheers;)

i got him on loan in the championship and played him left wing and he got player of the year.he was class but tried to sing him and he went to bolton and he hasnt played for them all season but performed in the championship for sure!!

Sounds good!!!

I have him coming off the bench for newcastle...

Should be mint in a few years:p

yeah hes great for lower prem/championship sides and is a good prospect for little money and you can loan him alot of the time to try him out

in my 2nd season with rangers he gets in my team hes a really good player

He's my third choice AMC, second choice AML for my Man City team. Plays in Carling cups games and against rubbish prem opposition at home. Has been great I imagine by 2012 he'll be first choice if he carries on improving at same rate.

ive got him in season 2 for my villa game, paid about 2m for him at the start...hes not been great so far to be honest, but still only 18, good stats for a young lad.....might loan him out for the season in season 3?

first season at rangers he is holding down right wing as i retrained him
21 games
8 assists
6 goals
not bad for a youngster
he is also improving his stats a lot he takes all my free kicks he is great at them

I'm thinking about buying him. How much to sign him?

I got him for 800k in my first season for Liverpool im now in my 3rd season ill post a screen shot up.

2rdujwl.png

Depends though, on some games he will cost a lot more you will just have to negotiate.

i was in my first season at rangers, in the group stages of the champiosn league, played 1 main striker, and him jus off the striker as an AMC, played chelsea and roma, had few injuries, so in the home games he played and got man of the match both games scoring against chelsea and ripping roma apart!!! but then my computer died, so no idea after that, :(

good player, i've tutoring him with ronaldinho... Still waiting him to be my key player...

At last! Just got him on loan, with option to buy him for 1.8mil...

Hmm if you don't play him regularly on his loan spell he might not want to sign. Unless your planning on putting him straight into your starting line up lol.