John Fleck

• Thread starter Thread starter foxy619
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 4K
PERSONALLY I THINK HES RUBBISH HES LAZY AND DOESNT READ THE GAME WELL HES OK FOR KEEPING YOUR SUBS COMPANY ON BENCH

Hmm if you don't play him regularly on his loan spell he might not want to sign. Unless your planning on putting him straight into your starting line up lol.

True... I'm putting him as a sub and he's only joined like, what, 5 days ago.

At last! Just got him on loan, with option to buy him for 1.8mil...

you should have paid a fee and just loaned him then waited till his value went down ;) you could get him for under a million;)

in real life he is pure :) he played against falkirk and was probably the best player on the park IMO

PERSONALLY I THINK HES RUBBISH HES LAZY AND DOESNT READ THE GAME WELL HES OK FOR KEEPING YOUR SUBS COMPANY ON BENCH

come on u relly cant say hes **** most big teams at the start when he hasent even signed a profecianl contact are willing to pay like 3 mil for him

got him in the first season for £2.5m sent out on loan to crystal palace scored ten assist 12 , 2nd season sent him back to palace won player of the month for the first two months , should be in my first team come the 3rd season

got him in the first season for £2.5m sent out on loan to crystal palace scored ten assist 12 , 2nd season sent him back to palace won player of the month for the first two months , should be in my first team come the 3rd season

he was like that with me so dont understand how that guy can call him rubbish

He was trying to be funny and annoy his fans, which seems to have worked with you.

Just brought him to Boro on loan where does he best play?, I don't reeally wanna' play him on the left as I've got Downing out there

i take back everything i said i never give him a chance hes amazing for me now hes settled

Not sure to be honest. If i was you i would use Fleck as back up for Downing and make him available for reserves while he gets better and better.

YOU ARE DILLUSIONAL

Back