• Darren Fletcher

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morris

Reaction score
Who is the better player....

Been having a bit of a debate at college recently and I wanted to see the opinions of some other people.

Darren Fletcher, without a doubt.

Mikel has done nothing to impress me so far. Took a good hit in the privates today though, that was good.

av seen more of dazza fletch....but mikel looked alrite against liverpool....

i just think fletcher is a pile of poooop,.,.,,,

Thats cos your gay :D

Nah Mikel probably has more technical ability than Fletcher, but from what i've seen of him for Chelski i think Utd got the better deal gettin 12m for him, hes been anonymous really, apart from gettin a couple of red cards. Although Fletcher has anever been outstadning for us week in week out, he's won me over since he's been back from injury, playin at right back and his performances v roma and milan

Well at this moment in time I would easily rather have fletcher in my team as I'm sure Mikel would just ***** about and get sent off or summat.

fletchers had like 2 good games recently and everyones jumpin on the bandwagon when half these people were slaggin him off sayin hes the worst man utd player ever and all this ****

put fletcher in watford and **** look aavb but although ive not seen much of mikel he must be good for mourinho to pay so much for him

guess who i voted for :)

ive been on the fletcher bandwagon since he was 16 :)

darren fletcher just seems to pass the ball sideways to me and nothing else. Mikel is easily better in my eyes.

Mikel in my eyes, more of a complete player apart from fletcher - except with the discipline

Mikel is better! look at how he played againest valencia he filled makelele's boots perfectly and makelele is supposed to be the best at that job and mikel just done as good maybe even better. on the other hand fletch is one of them players fergie just calls in to replace an injury and he dosent do a very good job of it. i dont think he knows his best position let alone fergie

how doesnt SAF know his best postion :| , its clearly CM, hes meh on the right wing, and although he was good at RB thats just temperory

Mikel is better! look at how he played againest valencia he filled makelele's boots perfectly and makelele is supposed to be the best at that job and mikel just done as good maybe even better. on the other hand fletch is one of them players fergie just calls in to replace an injury and he dosent do a very good job of it. i dont think he knows his best position let alone fergie

Centre Mid is by far his best position he only plays Right Mid I think because it is too hard for him to disrupt the partnership or Scholes and Carrick. But when asked to fill in for the two he does it more than capably.

But over the past few games, as some people have said, he has played Right back and in midfield very well in Champions League matches.

Well im sure he is better than Mikel.

When was flecthers last game as centre mid? i cant remember:| and at right wing he hasnt done anything there! i can say he had one good game as right bck but like you lot said that is not his original position! mikel is the new makelele in my eyes but better because he can finish to..... even thow he has only got 2 goals this season :rolleyes: haha

When was flecthers last game as centre mid? i cant remember:| and at right wing he hasnt done anything there! i can say he had one good game as right bck but like you lot said that is not his original position! mikel is the new makelele in my eyes but better because he can finish to..... even thow he has only got 2 goals this season :rolleyes: haha

Vs AC Milan 2 days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.