John Terry vs Rio Ferdinand

JT OR RIO

• TERRY

Votes: 45 57.7%
  • FERDINAND

Votes: 33 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Terry just because he is more important to his club then rio is to united but still they are both world-class defenders.

Terry without a doubt. Rio is easily replacable and to be honest is too full of himself to play to his full ability in the big games. Recently he said in FM they under estimated him.

Yep definately JT.

Poll's like this mean nothing really as if its 2 player like this is TERRY ( chelsea ) Rio ( Man Utd ) If your a man Utd fan your going to vote for RIO and if you support any other team you will vote for TERRY but people should just be honest i mean i voted RIO and i am a liverpool fan i hate man u and i hate rio but he is in the top 3 cb in the world

Rio is by far the better player, on the ball he has so much composure for a CB he reads the game better then any other defender. I think Terry is the better captain and organises the defence better but i believe Carvalho carries Terry against the better strikers at times.

Really depends, at first i couldn't see why people meant Terry was a better captain, but i sure have found out as of lately. He is a natural leader, but he is more like a Vidic type. He is the aggressive tackling one, while Rio just looks like Cantona did in attack, only as a centre-back.

Defensively i'd go for Rio, but it's a hard choice, both are good in their own ways, and they do pair up nicely for England.

I agree, it would be better to have a Terry vs Vidic one because they are more similar as in they go up & win the headers, tackles etc while Ferdinand is more of the Carvalho type who sits back and watches Terry or Vidic clear up whats in front and if it gets through they are good on the ball & composed and can clean it up easily.

yeah terry an vidic wood have been better but i still went for terry cus hes a beast