John Terry with Wayne Bridges wife???

mate please stop speaking council estate chav language i doubt anyone can understand you-+

im from portsmouth and unfortunatly understand all of that haha. i really dont speak like that though i promise you.

wayne bridge sent his missus a replica of his **** made from cadburys chocolate.
However she said she prefers Terry's...........:p

lol some of the responses in defence of JT are just absurd.

Spill the beans then. No point giving it the large and not backing up your point. What's absurd?

John Terry and the whole FA want this to disappear as soon as possible and for this to happen would be to let John keep the captaincy and not release any public statements and things will be forgot by July.

Apparently, according to soccernet, Terrys stood down as skipper..

Ok even Sky Sports says it now.. ****** media scum

According to SSN Capello has relieved him of his duties as England captain, and there will be an official statement in a few minutes.

have that you cockney ******! no one ***** with Wayne Bridge (or his wife for that matter) and gets away with it. ;)

This make me hate the **** evan more the fact he got a wife him self and now cheats on a slag wernt just jt she had it with **** feel sorry on bridge hope jt losise hes captacy for england Bring bk beckham

At least he didnt drop him coz i think terry will be a beast in defence this world cup now

If Terry is not the England captain by the end of the month (Feb.) it will be because he stepped down and no other reason.

Capello will not axe him.
Hindsight's a *****.XD

(H) too bad terry....XD

To be fair she did get around a bit.. 5 Chelsea players! Wayne Bridge, Adrian Mutu, Eidur Gudjohnnsen *sp*, John Terry & Another player who "cannot be named".

Hilario's wife and John Terry, this story will materialise over the next couple of days.

mate please stop speaking council estate chav language i doubt anyone can understand you-+

Council estate chav language? So you are implying that everyone who lives on a council estate is a chav? How stereotypical and generic do you want to be, look at the outside world for ***** sake before making moronic comments like that