John Terry with Wayne Bridges wife???

Why the **** should Terry resign? What he does in his private life is his business. John Terry is the best leader we have on the pitch and an inspirational captain who puts 100% in every game. He could **** my girlfriend for all I care. Besides, who else would be captain? Ferdinand? Talk about the blind leading the blind.

Why the **** should Terry resign? What he does in his private life is his business. John Terry is the best leader we have on the pitch and an inspirational captain who puts 100% in every game. He could **** my girlfriend for all I care. Besides, who else would be captain? Ferdinand? Talk about the blind leading the blind.

Captain is supposed to set an example on and off the pitch, all this talk about England doing well because Terry is captain is rubbish, Capello is the reason, I am happy for Terry to stay in the team but Capello is now under media pressure to sack Terry and if he doesn't, he will look very weak.

Why the **** should Terry resign? What he does in his private life is his business. John Terry is the best leader we have on the pitch and an inspirational captain who puts 100% in every game. He could **** my girlfriend for all I care. Besides, who else would be captain? Ferdinand? Talk about the blind leading the blind.[/QUOTE]

Is tht the same blind who got englush player at 2002. lifted the champions league whilst terry cried his eyes out and bottled it. and the same player who if he stayed at leeds, they would of stayed up and still be in the prem. no bitterness from you. sorry to go off topic but Rio is a top notch player.

No point even talking about a new captain whilst Terry still is the captain.

John Terry is a quality captain for england, sod what goes on off the pitch. As long as he leads well that'll do me. I'm sure if he lifted the world cup for us no one would complain.

The simple fact of the matter is that Terry is the best leader England could want to have. With him we have our best chance of winning the World Cup. To replace him as captain purely based on the events that have occured in his private life would be stupid. At the end of the day all the other possible candidates have done things in the past that don't reflect to well on them as a person. On top of that, for Terry to play in two games in the mist of all of this and play extremely well in both, it just shows you how strong of a character he is too put all of that aside and only concentrate on his football.

As much as i feel sorry for Bridge, the 'Team Bridge' campain that the City players have supported is pathetic. All they are doing is giving into the media and giving them more material to drag this story on and on untill it well and truely messes up the World Cup for us.

so many managers for club and country have come and left chelsea and england and all have still given terry the armband i suppose this is wrong ay. even capello who actually put the captains place up for audition using i believe ferdinand,gerrard i think even barry and rooney was captain at 1 point, but who did he feel was the best well of corse jt. many fans are still massivly bitter that niether of the above got the job and its pathetic. at the end of the day its your country and if you play well under a certain captain then thats all should matter. people let their club affiliates get in the way of their country and its absolutly disgusting. if terry scores the winner in the final or a crucial winning goal for england in the summer everyone will be up his ****.

Last edited:
Yeah, we played well under terry. Doesn't mean that is continue now that everyone knows for sure that terry, their captain and leader is a **** who'll stab them in the back without a moments thought.

**** all this talk of when you cross the white line it's all football. When he crosses the white line terry is the same ****** he was off the pitch and i doubt any of the players have any trust or respect for the guy.

personally i dont think that this should have any effect on his england captaincy on the pitch he is one of the most influential players out there and some one who england need coming into 2010 the problem is that the papers have to poke around and bring this up. yeah terry was an idiot for doing it but not as much as the sun effecting the morale of our players

terry is englands most passionate player and something like this will spur him on as it has done in recent games for chelsea. and hopefully i can say the same for bridge i hope this makes him play a blinder on the pitch for club and when his needed for country.

Most passionate player? really? Rooney and gerrard are just as passionate if not more in my opinion.:p

Last edited:
is true coz in sun papers nd news nd sky sports soo get over it,,,,jt is a gay boi any way sooo,,,it out off resign or give up chelsea armband nd england armband

Imho Terry should lose his captaincy and Rooney or Gerrard should get it.

is true coz in sun papers nd news nd sky sports soo get over it,,,,jt is a gay boi any way sooo,,,it out off resign or give up chelsea armband nd england armband
gay boy??? did you see the girl he was ********. and also mate grow up.

lol some of the responses in defence of JT are just absurd.

mate please stop speaking council estate chav language i doubt anyone can understand you-+

I know everyone has an opinion mate and if you took the time to think about you're stupid post you wouldsee that I just stated my opinion, moron.