nice story

i liked your story very much, thinking of starting with Tranmere myself on the new FM.
What is the skin u use?

gkRPosa.png

"Tranmere will never be able to compete with Liverpool and Everton. They're like big liners like the Queen Mary, but I see Tranmere as a Deadly Submarine" - Johnny King (Tranmere legend)

Transfers

Transfers Out

Released Players

Only two this year and both didn't really play a part last season. Tommy Spurr retired following his release and Chris Dawson moved to Grimsby. I wish Chris all the best as he's been a great servant for us during his time at Prenton Park.

Transfers Out

I decided that I was going to completely overhaul the squad this summer, which meant a lot of departures from the club. Goalkeeper Luke McGee joined Fleetwood for 100k.

In defence, Curtis Good, Paul Dummett, Connor Wood, Ryan Bennett, Donald Love, Matthew Pennington and Tom Alred all said goodbye to the club. The defence was one of the disappointing things about last season and I'm hoping an overhaul will see us concede less.

Eunan O'Kane was the only midfielder to leave us. With him getting on a bit at the age of 31, I thought it was time to cash in and bring someone younger in.

Up front, Kieffer Moore moved to Boston Utd. Moore hasn't featured much over the last year so it's a good move for him and I wish him well. Sam Winnall, who was disappointing last season, has joined Bradford on loan.

Transfers In

Our successes last season saw us receive a healthy budget once again with which to improve the squad.

To replace Luke McGee I brought in Danish goalkeeper Per Bech. He's someone that can push Rossi for a starting place and at 22, should be around the club for a long time to come.

The defence saw the biggest upheaval with no less than five players coming in. Lee Dong-Yong (Suwon), Brian O'Connor (LA Galaxy), Jake Cooper (Sunderland) and Emanuel Mammana (Zenit) play in the center, whilst Mauricio Fragata (Rosario) is a left wingback.

In midfield we broke out transfer record to bring in Adrien Bongiovanni from Monaco, the 22-year-old can also play up front if necessary. Douglas Luiz came in on a free following his release from Man City and we also spent 12.25m on Emerson Hyndman, who joins from Bournemouth.

Joining us up front is former Man United striker James Wilson, who was with Sunderland last season.