John_Cro pure 4-3-3, the best tactic I ever made!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoyingly no likes left, but this is a prime example.

Shows he has not cheated in any way, shape or form (not that we can see from this screenshot ;)) and people wouldnt even bother of accusing him.

Lol joncro It amuses me really cause 15 hours of defending yourself and going crazy cause someone asked for a screen shot when you could have just posted it and ended 15 hours of people asking you but yeah why would you , you aint got nothing to prove have you lmao

When I put that screen then they'll ask to prove I played all those game, and next thing will be to prove my computer is not cheating and after that to prove my own identity, thats why it has to stop, you see what I mean?

The thing about this tactic is it obviously has to be plug in play if u havent lost a game with it in the league so if play a season and lose about 5 or 6 games which is natural does that mean i aint as good at the game as you are or that u did save and load ?
To be fair, most people who upload tactics usually are better with the tactic itself as they know the ins and outs of it more, and know when a change is needed on personal memory, but I get what your saying.

Well m8 i personally think jpwoody has the best tactics on the site and never once have i seen him say or tell anyone they will go 3 seasons unbeaten , there is good tactics and there unbelievable tactics the key word being unbelievable.

Lol joncro It amuses me really cause 15 hours of defending yourself and going crazy cause someone asked for a screen shot when you could have just posted it and ended 15 hours of people asking you but yeah why would you , you aint got nothing to prove have you lmao .

The thing about this tactic is it obviously has to be plug in play if u havent lost a game with it in the league so if play a season and lose about 5 or 6 games which is natural does that mean i aint as good at the game as you are or that u did save and load ?

Funny how it all comes to personal dispute. I didn't say anything about you man, or your tactic. I just wrote in the title that this is my best tactic. So that doesn't mean it's the best tactic on planet Earth.

To finish with, lets say I have 12 saves- you'll say i forged the screen
Lets say i have 500 saves, you'll say I cheated.
That's why I think number of saves is not important, much more importan is the tactic itself, you can try it and then say I cheated, but not the other way around

When I put that screen then they'll ask to prove I played all those game, and next thing will be to prove my computer is not cheating and after that to prove my own identity, thats why it has to stop, you see what I mean?

I don't see what you mean :S

Post up the screenie then get a mod to close the thread. Therefore no more questions

I don't see what you mean :S

Post up the screenie then get a mod to close the thread. Therefore no more questions

Well, I would like for people to give me feedback, not to argue, but now I get that man that used to make and publish tactics but doesnt do it anymore. I think this will also be the case here.
Please, shut this thread and delete my profile from your database
Going to SI forum, there at least they dont throw rocks at you when you done soemthing good.
Cheers

Well, I would like for people to give me feedback, not to argue, but now I get that man that used to make and publish tactics but doesnt do it anymore. I think this will also be the case here.
Please, shut this thread and delete my profile from your database
Going to SI forum, there at least they dont throw rocks at you when you done soemthing good.
Cheers

OMG

Just post the screenie.

At first I didn't think you cheated and I couldn't care but now......

No, really I dont wont to prove anything, just dellete this whole thread, please

OK then, you can find me on SI forum from now on, also by the name John Cro, see you there

Okay, thankyou for the tactic, shame you're leaving but it's up to you.

I'll close the thread, but I am not deleting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.